1. A Life Reinvented at a North Texas Piano Competition in 'As Far As The Eye Can See'
2. Quentin Tarantino Says 'Selma' "Deserved An Emmy," Was Disappointed To Lose Oscar To 'The Hurt Locker'
3. The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Scripts Are Rejected
4. For Your Consideration: 10 Underdog Actresses Who Deserve Oscar Attention This Year
5. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
1. Christopher Nolan Praises 35mm, 'Lawrence of Arabia' and Quentin Tarantino
2. J.J. Abrams Confirms Final Cut On 'The Force Awakens,' Says 'Star Wars' Is Not Being Disney-fied
3. The Unsinkable Effie Brown Makes HBO's 'Project Greenlight' a Must-See: "I'm not his favorite person"
4. Quentin Tarantino Says 70mm 'The Hateful Eight' Will Be Longer Than Digital Version
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'The Walking Dead' Season 6, Episode 1, 'First Time Again': Rick Grimes and the Quarry of Doom
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. Review: 'Homeland' Season 5 Episode 2 'The Tradition of Hospitality' Blows Up Expectations
4. Attention, Young Filmmakers: Here's Your Chance to Go to Sundance
5. 'Saturday Night Live' Review: Amy Schumer Should Just Join the Cast Full-Time
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
As one of the co-directors of "God Bless The Child" explains in this persona…
Experience what it's like to go to Cannes for the first time with your first…
Punk rocker, writer, photographer, traveler and occasional actor Henry…
The first gallery was just the beginning.
Following triumphant SXSW screening, Les Blank's Leon Russell documentary…
This year's Narrative Competition Grand Jury Prize went to SXSW alumnus Trey…
Indiewire set up shop with Movies on Demand and photographer Daniel Bergeron…
"It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."
Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Ron Nyswaner's first documentary film…
Naya Rivera is breaking hearts in an exclusive clip from "At The Devil's…
Nearly five months since its world premiere at SXSW, "Before I Disappear"…
SXSW attendees woke Thursday morning to the tragic news that at 12:30 a.m.…
Sitting in keynote sessions and panel discussions, I came away with a broad…
The 2014 South by Southwest Film Conference and Festival has narrowed a…
What happens when you've made a documentary about the search for an infamous…
It's no coincidence that Casey Neistat has made short branded films for Nike…
At SXSW, Ted Hope talks about his plans and goals for Fandor.
Today on a panel at SXSW, Sloss once again called on distributors to release…
"The NSA is setting fire to the future of the internet, and the people in…
VHX, the direct-to-fan distribution platform built for premium video,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Adaptation of Lee Thomas’ Memoir 'Turning White: A Memoir of Change' in Development
Review: 'Momentum' Starring Olga Kurylenko And James Purefoy
Interview: Bresha Webb on NBC's 'Truth Be Told,' HBO's 'Brothers in Atlanta' and Black Women in Comedy
The 3 Most WTF Excerpts from Quentin Tarantino's Interview Diminishing Kathryn Bigelow & Ava DuVernay
Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
Denzel Washington Will Make His TV Directing Debut with an Episode of 'Grey's Anatomy'
Dream Visions From Guy Maddin and Apichatpong Weerasethakul
LFF 2015 Women Directors: Meet Laura Bispuri - 'Sworn Virgin'
Studio Vet David Linde Takes Over as Participant CEO
Watch: Video Essay Details Differences Between David Fincher & Niels Arden Oplev's 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com