1. Paul Thomas Anderson To Write And Possibly Direct Warner Bros' ‘Pinocchio’ For Robert Downey Jr.
2. "Your Legacy Is More Than a Name" - Watch Michael B. Jordan in First Trailer for 'Creed'
3. Rooney Mara In Talks To Reteam With David Fincher For HBO Series 'Utopia' Playing Jessica Hyde
4. Marlon Wayans Wants to Know If a 'White Chicks' Sequel Is a Movie You'd Like to See. And If So...
5. Disney Is Back…With A Bang…On TCM
1. Zoe Saldana: Male Stars Get Private Jets and Yachts as Perks, Female Stars Can't Get Child Care
2. 'Thor: The Dark World' Director Alan Taylor Says His Marvel Experience Was "Particularly Wrenching"
3. The Irresponsibility of 'What Happened, Miss Simone?'
4. Watch: Dramatic Trailer for Oliver Stone's 'Snowden' Is Cloaked in Mystery
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: 'Love' is Graphic Sex for Gaspar Noé in NSFW Trailer
2. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 2 'Night Finds You' Is For the Crows
3. Watch: Oliver Stone Warns America in Menacing 'Snowden' Teaser
4. Watch: Julia Roberts, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Nicole Kidman Seek Revenge in Intense 'Secret In Their Eyes' Trailer
5. Indiewire Hires Kate Erbland as Managing Editor
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Experience what it's like to go to Cannes for the first time with your first…
Punk rocker, writer, photographer, traveler and occasional actor Henry…
The first gallery was just the beginning.
Following triumphant SXSW screening, Les Blank's Leon Russell documentary…
This year's Narrative Competition Grand Jury Prize went to SXSW alumnus Trey…
Indiewire set up shop with Movies on Demand and photographer Daniel Bergeron…
"It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."
Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Ron Nyswaner's first documentary film…
Naya Rivera is breaking hearts in an exclusive clip from "At The Devil's…
Nearly five months since its world premiere at SXSW, "Before I Disappear"…
SXSW attendees woke Thursday morning to the tragic news that at 12:30 a.m.…
Sitting in keynote sessions and panel discussions, I came away with a broad…
The 2014 South by Southwest Film Conference and Festival has narrowed a…
What happens when you've made a documentary about the search for an infamous…
It's no coincidence that Casey Neistat has made short branded films for Nike…
At SXSW, Ted Hope talks about his plans and goals for Fandor.
Today on a panel at SXSW, Sloss once again called on distributors to release…
"The NSA is setting fire to the future of the internet, and the people in…
VHX, the direct-to-fan distribution platform built for premium video,…
Producer Dana Brunetti is a fan of crowdfunding - except when it involves…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Hollywood Reboots Embrace The Retcon And Why That May Be The Best Option For Movie Audiences
The Team Reassembles Across the Pond in Teaser Trailer for 'London Has Fallen'
Guest Post: Making Films for and About Canadian Native Women -- And Competing at Karlovy Vary FF
Does 'Magic Mike XXL' Know What Women What?
Paul Thomas Anderson Tackles 'Pinocchio'
'Fatal Attraction' Getting Remade As TV Event Series
This Unintentionally Hilarious Anti-Gay Marriage PSA Is Potentially The Worst Thing Ever Made
The 15 Best Male Striptease Scenes Before 'Magic Mike XXL' Jumped On Stage
Carol Leifer to Adapt Her Memoir 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying' for TV
Paul Thomas Anderson To Write And Possibly Direct Warner Bros' ‘Pinocchio’ For Robert Downey Jr.
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com