1. 'Haikus on a Plum Tree' Uses Puppets to Recount History
2. Watch: Jesse Eisenberg And Kristen Stewart Go On In The Run In Red Band Trailer For 'American Ultra'
3. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in June 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
4. Is the Classification of a Film as a "Black Film" Erroneous and Limiting?
5. Review: Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' is Shockingly Bad
1. Here's The Character Backstory For Doof aka Guitar Flamethrower Dude In 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
2. The Top 10 Films Of The 2015 Cannes Film Festival
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Tilda Swinton Joins Benedict Cumberbatch In 'Doctor Strange'
5. It's Curtains for Cary Fukunaga's 'It' Adaptation
1. Watch: First Trailer for Sundance Breakout 'The Diary of a Teenage Girl' Gets Honest About Female Sexuality
2. Watch: Jason Segel Wows in First Trailer for 'The End of the Tour'
3. Attention, Filmmakers: Here's How to Make a Million Dollar Movie for Thousands
4. Review: 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Episode 7 'The Gift' Doesn't Bounce Back From Last Week's Trauma
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actress
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Brett Morgen's "Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck" uses archival audio and…
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
"Entertainment" is writer-director Rick Alverson's second feature film.
James Marsden also stars as a reckless Hollywood actor driving Black off the…
When does documentary filmmaking veer into journalism? A panel at Sundance…
Now that it's all over, let's take an Oscar-specific look at this year's…
"It's the job of a satirist to make people in power feel uncomfortable,"…
We asked this year's crop of Sundance filmmakers and cinematographers what…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Indiewire set up shop at the Chase Sapphire Lounge on Main Street in Park…
What does the godfather of the modern blockbuster and independent film have…
Helen and Helen find themselves slipping into madness after a series of…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Indiewire showcased a selection of the most promising young reps -- as…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire recently spoke to Dan Cogan, executive director and co-founder of…
As you gear up to this year's Sundance Film Festival, read the backstory…
Prepping for Sundance? Check out this infographic before heading to Park…
"'What Happened, Miss Simone?' is a culmination of all the themes I had been…
"Homesick" is the third feature film for Norwegian writer-director Anne…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Anime Review: "Haikyu!"
"Legends Don't Retire; They Reinvent" in 2nd Longer Trailer for 'Ballers'
Review: Bizarre Cult Curio 'Roar' Starring Tippi Hedren & Melanie Griffith
Andy Serkis' Character In 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Revealed
Shooting Virtual Reality for G-Technology & Reebok - Cybel Offers Her #DPNotes
Exclusive: Trailer And Poster For Documentary 'Rubble Kings' About 1970s New York City Gang Culture
Amy Berg Got a Kick Out of Jumping from Docs to Fiction
Review: Cameron Crowe’s ‘Aloha’ Starring Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone & Rachel McAdams
Keke Palmer Will play Marty Maraschino in Fox's Live Staging of 'Grease'
Casting News: Giancarlo Esposito, Alfre Woodard, La La Anthony & Others Book New Roles
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com