1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Attention, Filmmakers: 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Film's Success on the Festival Circuit
3. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
4. Matt Damon Talks "Post-Snowden World" Of 'Bourne 5'
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
1. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
2. Watch: New Teaser Trailer And Images For 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The Dissolve's Keith Phipps Will Be Uproxx's Film/TV Editor
5. First Look: Michael Fassbender In 'Assassin's Creed'
1. Why Story Structure Formulas Don't Work
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
4. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
5. Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard are Shakespearean Stunners in 'Macbeth' Character Portraits
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
As Sundance breakout "Dope" joins "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" in…
This documentary asks the tough questions that everybody else is too afraid…
Brett Morgen's "Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck" uses archival audio and…
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
"Entertainment" is writer-director Rick Alverson's second feature film.
James Marsden also stars as a reckless Hollywood actor driving Black off the…
When does documentary filmmaking veer into journalism? A panel at Sundance…
Now that it's all over, let's take an Oscar-specific look at this year's…
"It's the job of a satirist to make people in power feel uncomfortable,"…
We asked this year's crop of Sundance filmmakers and cinematographers what…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Indiewire set up shop at the Chase Sapphire Lounge on Main Street in Park…
What does the godfather of the modern blockbuster and independent film have…
Helen and Helen find themselves slipping into madness after a series of…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Indiewire showcased a selection of the most promising young reps -- as…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire recently spoke to Dan Cogan, executive director and co-founder of…
As you gear up to this year's Sundance Film Festival, read the backstory…
Prepping for Sundance? Check out this infographic before heading to Park…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Weekly Update for August 28: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Galaxy Quest' Eyes Maiden Voyage At Amazon
Review: 'Zipper' Starring Patrick Wilson, Lena Headey, Richard Dreyfuss, Ray Winstone, And Dianna Agron
Sleeper of the Week: Elisabeth Moss in 'Queen of Earth'
Watch: 30-Minute Video Essay Explores The Cinematic History Of The Action Hero
Screen Talk: Spike Lee's Oscar, Tarantino Talks, Whither Weinstein Co?
Trailer Watch: Claire Danes Quits the CIA But Can't Leave it Behind in 'Homeland' Season 5
Watch: 'Gimme Shelter' Tolled the Death Knell of '60s Counterculture
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com