1. The 20 Highest Grossing Indies of 2015 (A Running List)
2. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
3. Ava DuVernay: For Women and People of Color, Hollywood is "A Whole Bunch of Locked Doors"
4. Was John Wayne's Character in John Ford's 'The Searchers' Really a Black Man?
5. Watch: Rescued Fight Dogs Get a New Leash on Life in Exclusive 'The Champions' Trailer and Poster
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Marvel Announces 'Ant-Man' Sequel, Adjusts Phase 3 Release Dates, Unveils Three Mystery Movies
3. Danny Boyle Says He’s Open To Directing ’28 Months Later,’ Spills Details On His Two Gestating Period Pieces
4. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Makes a Mockery of David Fincher For Its Own Gain
2. Watch: This Stunning Supercut Sequel Contrasts the First and Final Shots of Your Favorite Films
3. Seth Rogen to Filmmakers: 'I Won't Ruin Your Fancy Drama'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. James Franco's Movie Column: Guy Maddin's 'The Forbidden Room' is Crazy With Purpose
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The late submission deadline for features is next Monday. But many of these…
As Sundance breakout "Dope" joins "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" in…
This documentary asks the tough questions that everybody else is too afraid…
Brett Morgen's "Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck" uses archival audio and…
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
"Entertainment" is writer-director Rick Alverson's second feature film.
James Marsden also stars as a reckless Hollywood actor driving Black off the…
When does documentary filmmaking veer into journalism? A panel at Sundance…
Now that it's all over, let's take an Oscar-specific look at this year's…
"It's the job of a satirist to make people in power feel uncomfortable,"…
We asked this year's crop of Sundance filmmakers and cinematographers what…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Indiewire set up shop at the Chase Sapphire Lounge on Main Street in Park…
What does the godfather of the modern blockbuster and independent film have…
Helen and Helen find themselves slipping into madness after a series of…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Indiewire showcased a selection of the most promising young reps -- as…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire recently spoke to Dan Cogan, executive director and co-founder of…
As you gear up to this year's Sundance Film Festival, read the backstory…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Catch a Glimpse of Naomi Campbell in New 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Season Preview
AFI Life Achievement Award Goes to John Williams, with the Most Oscar Nominations Ever
Peter Nyong’o (Lupita Nyong'o's Brother) Will Make His Big Screen Acting Debut in Tom Ford's Next Film
Review: 'Brand: A Second Coming' Is A Fascinating Look At The Multi-Faceted Russell Brand
Watch: Supercut Details David Fincher's Use Of Doubling In 'Gone Girl'
Leonardo DiCaprio And Christian Bale Reportedly Asked By Steve Jobs' Widow Not To Star In 'Steve Jobs'
LFF 2015 Women Directors: Meet Evangelia Kranioti - 'Exotica, Erotica, Etc.'
Philippe Lacôte’s Debut Feature 'Run' Is Ivory Coast's Best Foreign Language Film Oscar Entry
IFC Buys Chet Baker Biopic ‘Born to Be Blue’
Watch: 8-Minute Video Essay Explores How Guillermo Del Toro's 'Pan's Labyrinth' Is A Disobedient Fairy Tale
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com