1. 'Extant' Is Now... Extinct - CBS Cancels the Halle Berry Series, While Setting up New Legal Drama
2. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
3. Don Cheadle and Ewan McGregor Go for a Ride in New Clip from 'Miles Ahead'
4. Meet Mexico's Award-Winning Hot Young Director
5. It Looks Like You'll Have to Wait Until Next Spring to See Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
4. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and More 'Hail, Caesar!' in Madcap Trailer For Coen Brothers Comedy
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. NYFF Review: Paul Thomas Anderson is Trying Something Different With 'Junun'
4. Netflix Increases Monthly Rate for Standard Plan Subscription Customers
5. Watch: What Filmmakers Need to Know About Color Theory and Color Palettes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The late submission deadline for features is next Monday. But many of these…
As Sundance breakout "Dope" joins "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" in…
This documentary asks the tough questions that everybody else is too afraid…
Brett Morgen's "Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck" uses archival audio and…
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
"Entertainment" is writer-director Rick Alverson's second feature film.
James Marsden also stars as a reckless Hollywood actor driving Black off the…
When does documentary filmmaking veer into journalism? A panel at Sundance…
Now that it's all over, let's take an Oscar-specific look at this year's…
"It's the job of a satirist to make people in power feel uncomfortable,"…
We asked this year's crop of Sundance filmmakers and cinematographers what…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Indiewire set up shop at the Chase Sapphire Lounge on Main Street in Park…
What does the godfather of the modern blockbuster and independent film have…
Helen and Helen find themselves slipping into madness after a series of…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Indiewire showcased a selection of the most promising young reps -- as…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire recently spoke to Dan Cogan, executive director and co-founder of…
As you gear up to this year's Sundance Film Festival, read the backstory…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
BBC Announces the 15 Up-and-Coming Writers Selected for its Comedy Writersroom
Screen Talk: Where 'Bridge of Spies,' 'Where to Invade Next' and 'Steve Jobs' Sit in Oscar Race
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com