1. Simon Pegg Wishes People Would "Chill" And "Hold Tight" About Seeing 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
2. Review: Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Hollow Misfire 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet'
3. Review: 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' — A Fun But Overcooked Attempt to Recreate the Past
4. Why Indie Horror Films Are Doing Better Than Ever
5. Nicholas Hoult, Jack Huston, Taron Egerton, And More In The Mix For 'Robin Hood: Origins'
1. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
2. ‘Game Of Thrones’ Will Probably End After Season 8, But HBO Is Open To Prequels & More
3. HBO Boss Says Issa Rae's Series Casting Now, Slightly Different in Tone from Web Series, Don't Expect Until 2016/2017
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'T.S. Spivet' Opens With No Warning and No Reviews
1. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
4. 'BoJack Horseman' Creator Raphael Bob-Waksberg's Got Plans For a Darker, Weirder Season 3
5. Watch: Bug-Crunching 'Goodnight Mommy' Trailer Will Give You Goosebumps
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
As Sundance breakout "Dope" joins "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl" in…
This documentary asks the tough questions that everybody else is too afraid…
Brett Morgen's "Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck" uses archival audio and…
The film marks the directorial debut of acclaimed screenwriter Eskil Vogt.
"Entertainment" is writer-director Rick Alverson's second feature film.
James Marsden also stars as a reckless Hollywood actor driving Black off the…
When does documentary filmmaking veer into journalism? A panel at Sundance…
Now that it's all over, let's take an Oscar-specific look at this year's…
"It's the job of a satirist to make people in power feel uncomfortable,"…
We asked this year's crop of Sundance filmmakers and cinematographers what…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Indiewire set up shop at the Chase Sapphire Lounge on Main Street in Park…
What does the godfather of the modern blockbuster and independent film have…
Helen and Helen find themselves slipping into madness after a series of…
As part of our "How I Shot That" series, we asked a selection of…
Indiewire showcased a selection of the most promising young reps -- as…
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire recently spoke to Dan Cogan, executive director and co-founder of…
As you gear up to this year's Sundance Film Festival, read the backstory…
Prepping for Sundance? Check out this infographic before heading to Park…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Fantasia Review: Sion Sono's 'Shinjuku Swan'
The Poster For Roland Emmerich's 'Stonewall' Is Here
Watch Tom Cruise Run
Screen Talk: Tom Cruise Takes Flight, New Oscar Movies, and the David Foster Wallace Controversy
Bill Duke Attached to Direct Ensemble Dramedy About a Wealthy, Dysfunctional Black Family
Nicholas Hoult, Jack Huston, Taron Egerton, And More In The Mix For 'Robin Hood: Origins'
Reviews of "Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp"
Review: Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Hollow Misfire 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet'
Watch: Truman Capote Twisted Henry James into a Southern Gothic for 'The Innocents'
Simon Pegg Wishes People Would "Chill" And "Hold Tight" About Seeing 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com