1. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
2. Time Out Names Sydney Pollack's 'Tootsie' As The Best Film Of All Time
3. Watch: Explosive New Trailer For 'Sicario' Starring Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, And Benicio Del Toro
4. Review: 'Vacation' Starring Ed Helms, Christina Applegate, Chris Hemsworth, And More
5. 'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. The 10 Best And 5 Worst Tom Cruise Performances
3. 35 Bill Cosby Accusers Speak in Staggering New York Cover Story
4. A.V. Club Critic Blasts Distributor for Manufacturing Positive David O. Russell Quote
5. Jill Soloway Says "There Is an All Out-Attack" on Female Filmmakers
1. Review: 'True Detective' Season 2 Episode 6 'Church in Ruins' Takes Us Inside An Orgy
2. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
3. 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Making a Web Series
4. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
5. 'The Hurt Locker,' 'Two Days, One Night' and More Coming to Netflix This August (Plus Indiewire's Picks)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The five new additions bring to the Sundance Institute experience in creativ…
"Investing is an exchange of gifts. What is the gift you're giving them?"
"What we should be concerned with is creating full and authentic characters.…
Read "Paris is Burning" editor Jonathan Oppenheim's keynote address from a…
Sundance is continuing its trip abroad.
Calling all documentary filmmakers in search of funding (and who…
The prestigious program will be accepting applications on a rolling basis…
The former Director of Media Relations for Sundance is joining the Guggenhei…
Looking for support, guidance, connections and/or cash? Look no further.…
Award-winning documentary director Yung Chang shares his experience at the…
"Our job is to speak the truth, whether people want to hear it or not." -…
Sundance Institute has partnered with Premiere Digital to give Institute…
This year's recipient is French actress, writer and director Laure de…
Iñárritu will be honored for the originality and independent spirit of his…
In a guest post, writer/director Diane Bell, whose film "Obselidia" premiere…
You've got two months, so get cracking.
This may be the best time to be a documentary filmmaker (but the worst time…
'CITIZENFOUR' director Laura Poitras will receive DOC NYC's first Robert and…
Six creative teams and projects have been selected for the New Frontier Stor…
Documentarians Lauren Greenfield and Kirby Dick didn't shy away from the…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
5 Tips on Writing No-Budget/Low-Budget Feature Screenplays... Back (or Rather Black) By Popular Demand...
Review: 'Listen To Me Marlon' Provides Gripping, Unprecedented Insight Into The Acting Legend
Watch: 9 Minute Video Swaps Soundtracks Of 'It Follows' And 'Psycho'
What's Wrong with Being Black and Chasing Your Hollywood Dream?
Tommy Lee Jones Gets His Spy Game Going By Joining 'Bourne 5'
'The Witch' Won't Open Until 2016, But Its Sundance-Winning Director Has a New Film
Watch: 3 Clips And Lots Of New Images From Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
This Week In Home Video: Cannes Winner 'White God,' DreamWorks Animation's 'Home,' and More
TV Land Picks Up 'The Soul Man' for Fifth and Final Season
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com