1. Ava DuVernay Wanted for Two (2!) Major Sci-Fi/Fantasy Studio Projects (UPDATE: Lupita Nyong'o May Star in One of Them)
2. Ava DuVernay Being Wooed To Direct ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ & Colin Trevorrow-Scripted ‘Intelligent Life’
3. Essence Atkins Books Female Lead in NBC's Marlon Wayans Comedy Pilot
4. Watch: 'Tangerine' Director Sean Baker is Back Behind the iPhone For Dreamy Short 'Snowbird'
5. Watch: Broadway Veteran Leslie Uggams Talks Playing Blind Al in 'Deadpool' (Did You Know She Was in It?)
1. Stay In Your Seats, There Will Be 2 Post-Credit Scenes In 'Deadpool'
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Watch: First Trailer For 'Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates' With Zac Efron, Adam Devine, Anna Kendrick & Aubrey Plaza
1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
3. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
5. Watch: Pedro Almodovar Returns in Emotional 'Julieta' International Trailer
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
NAB 2015 kicks off on April 11th. In advance of the big show, camera…
Filmmaker Kevin B. Lee assembles a critique of Hollywood's global filmmaking…
Today's daily tech stories for filmmakers and film fans includes news about…
Today's daily tech stories for filmmakers and film fans include news about…
Today's daily tech stories include news from Vimeo, Hulu, Netflix and…
Today's daily tech stories for filmmakers includes the top indies on iTunes…
Today's 5 daily tech stories for filmmakers and film fans including news…
We've compiled a list of five tech stories that you should be reading about…
Here are the top 10 indies in the iTunes store this week, led by Spike…
Here's why you need to create a storyworld for your film project.
Here are today's top tech stories for filmmakers and film fans including…
5 Daily Tech Stories that Filmmakers (and Film Fans) Must Read
5 Daily Tech Stories That Filmmakers (and Film Fans) Must Read today includi…
Here are the top five tech stories of the day: Look Effects breaks down "The…
Ketchum Labs and BlackBoxTV are partnering to produce two new projects:…
Dan Aronson, chief technical officer at Fandor, the streaming film service…
Netflix is getting its own cable channel…sort of. It's a little more confusi…
More channels on Google Chromecast, Kickstarter Film Festival, "The Killing"…
Amazon and HBO have signed a multi-year deal to bring the premium cable…
"Boardwalk Empire" star Steve Buscemi is partnering with AOL on "Park Bench,…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Daily Reads: How Samantha Bee Makes 'Full Frontal' Count, What It's Like to Run a Feminist Film Fest, and More
Kristen Stewart, James Franco, And Helena Bonham Carter to Star In Drama 'JT LeRoy'
Jacques Audiard Wants Magic, Not Realism, in His César Nominee 'Dheepan'
'Mustang' Wins Big at France's Lumiere Awards
2016 Oscars Will Introduce Ticker Tape Thank-Yous During Acceptance Speeches
Film Based on Riveting Account of Haitian-American Nazi Prisoner on Clandestine Mission, in the Works
Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
Crosspost: What Launching The Bechdel Test Fest Taught Me
Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' To Open The Same Day As 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
'Full Frontal With Samantha Bee' Exposes Late Night's Freshest Voice
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com