1. Which Black Female Filmmaker Should Direct 'Americanah?'
2. Kristen Stewart, James Franco, And Helena Bonham Carter to Star In Drama 'JT LeRoy'
3. Review: 'The X-Files' Season 10 Episode 4, 'Home Again,' Stirred Up Secrets and Sadness
4. 'In Bruges' Director Martin McDonagh's 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Starts Shooting This Spring
5. Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
1. Stay In Your Seats, There Will Be 2 Post-Credit Scenes In 'Deadpool'
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Watch: First Trailer For 'Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates' With Zac Efron, Adam Devine, Anna Kendrick & Aubrey Plaza
1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
3. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
5. Watch: Pedro Almodovar Returns in Emotional 'Julieta' International Trailer
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The streaming juggernaut just scored big with nine Golden Globe nominations…
It might seem weird that we still don't know if the sci-fi thriller series…
The future of Netflix looks rosy, thanks to its investment in original…
Outside the more dramatic moments of Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted…
Netflix has ordered its first Spanish-language original series: a satire…
Eamoon Bowles, Tim League, Matt Grady, Richard Lorber, Dylan Marchetti, Emil…
Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos, who recently riled up the…
The following is the transcript of the speech Netflix Chief Content Officer…
Netflix's Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos gave an attention-grabbing…
Film Independent, the non-profit organization that produces the Film…
Today at The Hollywood Reporter, Lacey Rose published her interview with Ted…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Deadpool' Sequel Greenlit By Fox, Ryan Reynolds Says "X-Force Is My Priority"
Review: Michael Moore's Persistently Stirring 'Where To Invade Next'
PAFF 2016 Review: Donald Mugisha's 'Bicycle Thieves'-Like Ugandan Crime Drama 'The Boda Boda Thieves'
PAFF 2016 Review: Heartbreaking, Picturesque Afro-Colombian Drama, 'Choco'
Read: Lenny Abrahamson's 5-Page Letter To Author Emma Donoghue That Convinced Her To Let Him Make 'Room'
Review: ‘The Greasy Strangler’ Is Disgusting, Deviant And Pleasurably Weird At Heart
WATCH: 9 Oscar-Nominated Screenwriters on How They Got Their Start, Their Writing Process, and Much More
Steven Spielberg's 'Ready Player One' Moves To 2018, Gets Out Of The Way Of 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
New Classic: Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive'
Trailer #2 for Terrence Jenkins, Cassie Ventura, Paula Patton Rom-Com, 'The Perfect Match'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com