1. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners
2. Cannes Analysis: Did 'Son of Saul' Deserve the Palme D'Or?
3. Cannes Awards Winners: Jacques Audiard's 'Dheepan' Wins Palme d’Or; Rooney Mara Ties For Best Actress With ‘Carol’
4. Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
5. Cannes Closing Night Awards Are In
1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Stay up-to-date on the latest news out of the Telluride Film Festval.
The next six weeks are about to offer us a whole lot of clues when it comes…
Here's a look at 40 films that could very well be premiering on the fall…
Telluride Film Festival, presented by National Film Preserve LTD., today…
The poster for the 41st Telluride Film Festival, which runs August 29 throug…
The past five days have probably given us first looks at more potential Osca…
Here's a handy round-up of film reviews from the Telluride Film Festival…
The 40th Telluride Film Festival has kicked off and is now underway, and…
The Venice Film Festival kicks off tomorrow and that's as good as a starting…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Arthouse Audit: Ghibli's 'When Marnie Was There' Best Opener, 'I'll See You in My Dreams' Expands Well
Box-Office: ‘Tomorrowland’ Takes #1 But Disappoints On One Of The Worst Memorial Day Weekends In Over 10 Years
'Carol' Wins The Queer Palm
Watch: Spike Lee's 'Do the Right Thing': The Camera Work Behind the Tension
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com