1. A Life Reinvented at a North Texas Piano Competition in 'As Far As The Eye Can See'
2. Quentin Tarantino Says 'Selma' "Deserved An Emmy," Was Disappointed To Lose Oscar To 'The Hurt Locker'
3. The 10 Most Common Reasons Why Scripts Are Rejected
4. For Your Consideration: 10 Underdog Actresses Who Deserve Oscar Attention This Year
5. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
1. Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
2. Christopher Nolan Praises 35mm, 'Lawrence of Arabia' and Quentin Tarantino
3. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. The 3 Most WTF Excerpts from Quentin Tarantino's Interview Diminishing Kathryn Bigelow & Ava DuVernay
5. 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Sequels: Where Are We Now?
1. Attention, Young Filmmakers: Here's Your Chance to Go to Sundance
2. Review: 'The Affair' Season 2 Episode 2 Reveals Even More Sides to The Story
3. 'Suffragette' Director Sarah Gavron Explains Why She Didn't Cast Women of Color
4. Watch: Kate Winslet's Big 'Steve Jobs' Oscar Moment is An Emotional Powerhouse
5. Review: Spanish Drama 'The Time in Between' Will Cure Your Hankering for 'Downton Abbey'
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Adaptation of Lee Thomas’ Memoir 'Turning White: A Memoir of Change' in Development
Review: 'Momentum' Starring Olga Kurylenko And James Purefoy
Interview: Bresha Webb on NBC's 'Truth Be Told,' HBO's 'Brothers in Atlanta' and Black Women in Comedy
The 3 Most WTF Excerpts from Quentin Tarantino's Interview Diminishing Kathryn Bigelow & Ava DuVernay
Jennifer Lawrence Talks Gender Pay Inequality; Joins Darren Aronofsky's Next Film, Exits Linklater's 'Rosie Project'
Denzel Washington Will Make His TV Directing Debut with an Episode of 'Grey's Anatomy'
Dream Visions From Guy Maddin and Apichatpong Weerasethakul
LFF 2015 Women Directors: Meet Laura Bispuri - 'Sworn Virgin'
Studio Vet David Linde Takes Over as Participant CEO
Watch: Video Essay Details Differences Between David Fincher & Niels Arden Oplev's 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com