1. First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
2. Alicia Vikander In Talks For The New ‘Bourne’ Film & ‘Assassin’s Creed’
3. Friday Box Office: 'Tomorrowland' and 'Poltergeist' Fail to Equal Past Memorial Day Openers
4. The 2015 Cannes Film Festival Winners, Live As They Come In
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: Quentin Tarantino's Best Visual Film References... in Three Minutes!
4. Sexual Violence on "Outlander" vs. "Game of Thrones"
5. Cannes Review: Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth' Starring Michael Fassbender & Marion Cotillard
1. Cannes Review: Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard Salvage Justin Kurzel's 'Macbeth'
2. Netflix's 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' Confirms Crazy Famous Cast With First-Look Photos
3. The Best Indie Movies of 2015 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
4. Cannes: Gaspar Noé on Shooting Sex in 'Love' and Why He Loves His Bad Reviews
5. Is 'Grace and Frankie' the Exception That Breaks the New Emmy Rules?
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"It's a different process when you shoot film."
Prepare to be charmed.
From a "Boyhood" comeback to a very grand night for "Budapest"
Who knew the Best Picture nominees could be so adorable?
The Brits have offered quite a few new twists for awards season.
Here's a chart of 2014's thirty highest grossing films (so far) tracked by…
Read this before filling out your ballots, Oscar voters.
From Jennifer Aniston to Naomi Watts, here's how SAG surprised us today.
Ah, the Golden Globes. Oscar's drunken, unpredictable cousin.
It was a big weekend for critics groups voting on the best films of the year…
Will it be the "Boyhood" or the "Birdman" show? Or perhaps neither?
Indiewire predicts the wildly unpredictable Gotham Awards nominations.
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this weekend, which saw Alejand…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this weekend, which saw Cédric…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this Mother's Day weekend, whic…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this first weekend of May. It's…
Steven Knight's "Locke" locked in a promising debut this weekend, taking in…
John Turturro's "Fading Gigolo" brought some very good news to distributor…
Jim Jarmusch's very well reviewed "Only Lovers Left Alive" led a considerabl…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Cannes: Icelandic Film ‘Hrútar’ Wins The Top Un Certain Regard Prize, Japan’s Kiyoshi Kurosawa Wins Best Director
Friday Box Office: 'Tomorrowland' and 'Poltergeist' Fail to Equal Past Memorial Day Openers
First Look: Matt Damon As An Astronaut In Ridley Scott’s ‘The Martian’
Alicia Vikander In Talks For The New ‘Bourne’ Film & ‘Assassin’s Creed’
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com