1. George R.R. Martin Bows Out of 'Game of Thrones' Season 6
2. Netflix's 'The Get Down' Adds 2 Recent Yale Drama School Grads to Cast + Grandmaster Flash Boards as Consultant
3. Jean-Marc Valleé’s 'Demolition,' Atom Egoyan’s 'Remember' & Tom McCarthy’s 'Spotlight' In Mix To Open TIFF
4. Get Baked With New Photos & Green Band Trailer For ‘American Ultra’ Starring Jesse Eisenberg & Kristen Stewart
5. Simon Pegg Says 'Star Trek 3' Starts Shooting In 4 Weeks & The First Draft Of The Script Has Only Just Been Finished
1. Watch: Jesse Eisenberg And Kristen Stewart Go On In The Run In Red Band Trailer For 'American Ultra'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. How Did Nicole Kidman's 'Grace of Monaco' Go From Cannes Opener to Lifetime Movie? The Movie's Writer Tweets All
4. Here's The Character Backstory For Doof aka Guitar Flamethrower Dude In 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
5. 'Aloha,' With Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone: Cameron Crowe's Worst Movie, or Just One of His Worst?
1. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in June 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
2. Review: Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' is Shockingly Bad
3. 10 Films That Went Through Hell To Get Made
4. Watch: Netflix and The Wachowskis' 'Sense8' Reveals 8 New Trailers, Teases Characters and Tells Nothing
5. Whether You Love or Hate Reality TV, Lifetime's Savage 'UnREAL' Is Required Viewing
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The veteran French filmmaker shares his thoughts on the nature of celebrity…
Magnet Releasing has acquired the US rights to the fourth and final…
What is the best way to cope with self-scrutiny following a break-up? Get…
Dan Savage is coming to a theater near you (most likely in limited release)…
The film premiered at this year's Toronto International Film Festival.
The Oscar-nominated actor sits down with Indiewire to discuss his crazy…
Jefferson Moneo's film reignites excitement for the Western genre.
Jason Reitman addresses his "Men, Women & Children" critics and discusses…
Michael Moore talks to Indiewire about the legacy of "Roger & Me," and offer…
Don't let the aspect ratio throw you off.
"Eden" finds a home following its Toronto bow.
Matthias Schoenaerts talks to Indiewire about reuniting with his "Bullhead"…
Chris Rock's comedy was the biggest buy in Toronto and now it has an awards…
Gemma Arterton's latest indie finds a home.
This year at the Toronto International Film Festival, Indiewire sat down to…
Indiewire's exclusive photos of some of the fabulous women who shined at…
Many of the breakout hits of the festival will certainly find homes. But…
What did Toronto tell us about this year's Oscar race? Quite a bit.
"Good Kill" director Andrew Niccol and star Ethan Hawke sat down with…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Olivier Assayas Gives Criterion His Top Movies
Reviews: Netflix's Amateur Porn Documentary 'Hot Girls Wanted'
A Teen Girl Learns Love and Sex the Hard Way in Leah Meyerhoff's 'I Believe in Unicorns'
Hou Hsiao-hsien, Catherine Hardwicke, And Will Gluck Prepping New Films
Chris Chalk Promoted to Series Regular on Fox's 'Gotham' Playing Lucius Fox
5 Reasons to See Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha' Despite the Critical Pile-On (Plus Upbeat Reviews)
Weekly Update for May 29: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Mad Max: Fury Road' and Buster Keaton's 'The General': Together at Last
'Heaven Knows What' Directors Josh and Benny Safdie Pick Their Top 10 Criterion Films
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com