1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
3. Why I Walked Out of ‘Zoolander 2’
4. Watch First Trailer for 'Roots' Reboot
5. The Indiewire 2015-16 Awards Season Winners Guide
1. 'Deadpool' Soundtrack Features Salt-N-Pepa, DMX, Wham!, And More
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. 20 Great Movie Sex Scenes For Valentine's Day
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. This Twitter Account Shows How NOT To Introduce a Female Character In Your Scripts
2. Watch: Kristen Stewart's Emotions are More Dangerous Than Ever in 'Equals' Trailer
3. 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 First Look: 20 Photos to Get Your Blood Boiling
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Rebecca Hall co-stars in this indie romance.
Green will report to Alchemy CEO and oversee the company's digital output…
“As women we have been underrepresented in the stories that are written,…
When the unique home to many artists, acrobats, magicians and circus-like…
The series of short films comes from the directors of "Jesus Camp," "Super…
Lessons from the making of "Bandito," a heist film that doubled as an…
The anticipated documentary digs into the success and controversies of the…
"If I'm going to limit myself to not playing wives and mothers then I'm not…
Indiewire's Nigel Smith sat down with the film's director and stars to talk…
"Great code is from a mosh pit of ideas."
"I really want the audience, particularly young people, to take away a sense…
"I act in movies, meaning every day is film school."
"I accumulated around 200 VHS tapes in my hospital room and I would watch…
"As a counter balance to the hyperbolic news stories of global contagion and…
"I want people to remember those moments when our parents weren’t around to…
The cast and creators behind the landmark 1990 crime-drama will reunite for…
New films have been added to the TFF 2015 lineup, as well.
Plus: Step into someone else's shoes with Stanford University’s Virtual Huma…
The Orchard picks up acclaimed fashion documentary "Dior and I."
Sally Hawkins gives a powerhouse performance in this touching short film.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Trailer Watch: Tina Fey is In Over Her Head In a War Zone In 'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot'
Final Draft Awards Winners, Paul Schrader Joins Hall of Fame
Berlin Reviews: Jeff Nichols' 'Midnight Special' Grabs for Spielberg's Crown
Nicolas Cage Lines Up New Horror Thriller with 'Ghost Rider' Director
Berlin Exclusive: Trailer For The Uniquely Funny 'How Heavy This Hammer'
Watch: New Trailer For AMC's 'The Night Manager' Starring Tom Hiddleston
Meryl Streep Backs Writers Lab for Women Screenwriters Over 40
Fox Orders 'Lethal Weapon' TV Series Starring Damon Wayans, Sr
Watch: First Trailers For HBO's Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas Drama 'Confirmation' & 'Veep' Season 5
Apple Is Backing a Dark TV Series Starring Dr. Dre With No Shortage of Sex & Violence
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com