1. The 10 Best & 5 Worst Cannes Film Festival Openers Ever
2. Josh Hartnett Explains Why He Turned Down Christopher Nolan's Batman Movies
3. Martin Scorsese's List Of 85 Must-See Films
4. Watch: First Trailer For 'Batman v. Superman: Dawn Of Justice' Brings Two Comic Book Legends Together
5. Watch: First Two 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailers Back-To-Back Plus Lego Version Of The New Trailer
1. Ryan Gosling To Star In 'Blade Runner 2'
2. 5 Things You Didn't Know About Lars von Trier, Who's Going Back to Work
3. The 20 Most Anticipated Films Of The 2015 Tribeca Film Festival
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Josh Hartnett Explains Why He Turned Down Christopher Nolan's Batman Movies
1. Watch: Sound the Alarm! Bleed the Blood! The 'Hateful Eight' Teaser is Here!
2. Watch: Cannes 2015 Entry 'The Tale of Tales' Trailer Will Blow Your Mind and Gross You Out (NSFW)
3. Watch: Cobie Smulders and Guy Pearce Make Fitness Funny in 'Results' Trailer
4. 9 Great Films Influenced By Alfred Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
5. Ricky Gervais Defends Trevor Noah at Emmys Screening for 'Derek', Wants Your Negative Comments
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Keith Miller's inner city drama will be released later this summer.
The Orchard picks up acclaimed fashion documentary "Dior and I."
Call it "The Big Chill" for the new millennium. Here's the first trailer for…
Fresh from its Tribeca Film Festival premiere last month, new director Jesse…
You may only know Shep Gordon as Alice Cooper’s manager and the executive…
A movie about the Hardest Working Man in Show Business, made by the Hardest…
Thanks to the Apple Store in SoHo, NY, the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival and…
"Palo Alto" director-writer Gia Coppola sat down with Anne Thompson to speak…
Tribeca N.O.W. is a new initiative that recognizes creators of new online…
Academy Award-winning Director Louie Psihoyos ('The Cove'), Producer Fisher…
Courteney Cox sat down with Indiewire to discuss the surprising ease of…
It's no news that digital media has made filmmakers' ability to create…
If you've ever wondered how Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard got to…
Indiewire was on the scene at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival reviewing a…
Although the first public screening was a work in progress, it closed with a…
Shot on location in and around Buenaventura, the movie has a frantic, gritty…
The festival hasn't programmed such a far-out narrative at least since 2011'…
Like many of her middle-aged French peers (Catherine Deneuve, Juliette…
Corey Stoll is a busy man these days. Lucky for us, he managed to find a few…
‘Tribeca Talks: After the Movie’ Q & A, and subsequently in a private…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Tribeca Review: Documentary ‘Drunk, Stoned, Brilliant, Dead: The Story Of The National Lampoon’
John Ridley Has Teamed Up with Marvel to Develop a Mystery Superhero Series for ABC
'12 Years A Slave' Writer John Ridley Penning Mystery Marvel TV Series For Currently Existing Superhero
Reel FX To Present 9th Annual Texas Avery Award to Phil Lord and Chris Miller
Pressure Mounts for Female Superheroes, Will Women Directors Get a Boost?
Weekly Update for April 17: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Watch: Trailer For Crooked Cop Documentary 'The Seven Five'
Tribeca 2015 Women Directors: Meet Natalia Leite - 'Bare'
New Trailer for Global Breakdancing Doc 'Shake the Dust' (Music by Nas, Common, Talib Kweli)
10 Films Booed at Cannes That Every Cinephile Should See
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com