1. The 20 Highest Grossing Indies of 2015 (A Running List)
2. Ranked: The Films Of Danny Boyle
3. Review: 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Makes a Mockery of David Fincher For Its Own Gain
4. Feds Launch 'Historic' Investigation of Gender Discrimination in Hollywood
5. DVD Review: "Twice Upon a Time"
1. Danny Boyle Says He’s Open To Directing ’28 Months Later,’ Spills Details On His Two Gestating Period Pieces
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Daniel Craig Says He'd Only Play Bond Again "For The Money"
4. Groundbreaking New Series - 'Mister Brau' - Gives Afro-Brazilians Representations to Cheer Despite Flaws
5. Ranked: The Films Of Danny Boyle
1. 8 Shows Scientifically Proven to Make You a Better Person
2. 5 Brilliant Films About the Dark Side of Famous Geniuses
3. New Paul Thomas Anderson Film Hitting Theaters This Month (Sort Of)
4. How Priyanka Chopra Surprised the Cast and Creators of 'Quantico'
5. Watch: This Stunning Supercut Sequel Contrasts the First and Final Shots of Your Favorite Films
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Mala Mala," the documentary that follows the transgender and drag community…
Keith Miller's inner city drama will be released later this summer.
The Orchard picks up acclaimed fashion documentary "Dior and I."
Call it "The Big Chill" for the new millennium. Here's the first trailer for…
Fresh from its Tribeca Film Festival premiere last month, new director Jesse…
You may only know Shep Gordon as Alice Cooper’s manager and the executive…
A movie about the Hardest Working Man in Show Business, made by the Hardest…
Thanks to the Apple Store in SoHo, NY, the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival and…
"Palo Alto" director-writer Gia Coppola sat down with Anne Thompson to speak…
Tribeca N.O.W. is a new initiative that recognizes creators of new online…
Academy Award-winning Director Louie Psihoyos ('The Cove'), Producer Fisher…
Courteney Cox sat down with Indiewire to discuss the surprising ease of…
It's no news that digital media has made filmmakers' ability to create…
If you've ever wondered how Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard got to…
Indiewire was on the scene at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival reviewing a…
Although the first public screening was a work in progress, it closed with a…
Shot on location in and around Buenaventura, the movie has a frantic, gritty…
The festival hasn't programmed such a far-out narrative at least since 2011'…
Like many of her middle-aged French peers (Catherine Deneuve, Juliette…
Corey Stoll is a busy man these days. Lucky for us, he managed to find a few…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Female Teenage BFF Inmates From Liz Garbus' Doc 'Girlhood' to Get Movie Treatment
Marvel Announces 'Ant-Man' Sequel, Adjusts Phase 3 Release Dates, Unveils Three Mystery Movies
Daily Reads: What Happens When Amazon Dies, The New York Film Festival Grapples With the Death of an Icon, and More
Cast of 'Straight Outta Compton' to Be Honored at the 19th Annual Hollywood Film Awards
Watch: Defiant New Trailer For Amazon Series 'The Man In The High Castle'
Amy Berg's Janis Joplin Doc 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Acquired by FilmRise
Was John Wayne's Character in John Ford's 'The Searchers' Really a Black Man?
Watch: Art Is a Dirty Business in Trailer for Crackle's 'The Art of More,' with Dennis Quaid and Kate Bosworth
As Comic Book Adaptations Continue to Invade Our TV Screens, What Would You Like to See Next?
Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch And Martin Freeman Step Into The 19th Century In New Trailer For The 'Sherlock' Special
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com