1. Simon Pegg Wishes People Would "Chill" And "Hold Tight" About Seeing 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
2. Review: Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Hollow Misfire 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet'
3. Review: 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp' — A Fun But Overcooked Attempt to Recreate the Past
4. Why Indie Horror Films Are Doing Better Than Ever
5. Nicholas Hoult, Jack Huston, Taron Egerton, And More In The Mix For 'Robin Hood: Origins'
1. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
2. ‘Game Of Thrones’ Will Probably End After Season 8, But HBO Is Open To Prequels & More
3. HBO Boss Says Issa Rae's Series Casting Now, Slightly Different in Tone from Web Series, Don't Expect Until 2016/2017
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'T.S. Spivet' Opens With No Warning and No Reviews
1. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
4. 'BoJack Horseman' Creator Raphael Bob-Waksberg's Got Plans For a Darker, Weirder Season 3
5. Watch: Bug-Crunching 'Goodnight Mommy' Trailer Will Give You Goosebumps
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Mala Mala," the documentary that follows the transgender and drag community…
Keith Miller's inner city drama will be released later this summer.
The Orchard picks up acclaimed fashion documentary "Dior and I."
Call it "The Big Chill" for the new millennium. Here's the first trailer for…
Fresh from its Tribeca Film Festival premiere last month, new director Jesse…
You may only know Shep Gordon as Alice Cooper’s manager and the executive…
A movie about the Hardest Working Man in Show Business, made by the Hardest…
Thanks to the Apple Store in SoHo, NY, the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival and…
"Palo Alto" director-writer Gia Coppola sat down with Anne Thompson to speak…
Tribeca N.O.W. is a new initiative that recognizes creators of new online…
Academy Award-winning Director Louie Psihoyos ('The Cove'), Producer Fisher…
Courteney Cox sat down with Indiewire to discuss the surprising ease of…
It's no news that digital media has made filmmakers' ability to create…
If you've ever wondered how Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard got to…
Indiewire was on the scene at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival reviewing a…
Although the first public screening was a work in progress, it closed with a…
Shot on location in and around Buenaventura, the movie has a frantic, gritty…
The festival hasn't programmed such a far-out narrative at least since 2011'…
Like many of her middle-aged French peers (Catherine Deneuve, Juliette…
Corey Stoll is a busy man these days. Lucky for us, he managed to find a few…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Fantasia Review: Sion Sono's 'Shinjuku Swan'
The Poster For Roland Emmerich's 'Stonewall' Is Here
Watch Tom Cruise Run
Screen Talk: Tom Cruise Takes Flight, New Oscar Movies, and the David Foster Wallace Controversy
Bill Duke Attached to Direct Ensemble Dramedy About a Wealthy, Dysfunctional Black Family
Nicholas Hoult, Jack Huston, Taron Egerton, And More In The Mix For 'Robin Hood: Origins'
Reviews of "Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp"
Review: Jean-Pierre Jeunet's Hollow Misfire 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet'
Watch: Truman Capote Twisted Henry James into a Southern Gothic for 'The Innocents'
Simon Pegg Wishes People Would "Chill" And "Hold Tight" About Seeing 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com