1. Attention, Filmmakers: 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Film's Success on the Festival Circuit
2. How First-Time Director Max Joseph Got Zac Efron to Star in 'We Are Your Friends'
3. Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
4. Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
5. Essential Gear These Top Indie Filmmakers Can't Live Without
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar
4. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. 7 Most Intense Nervous Breakdowns in Movies
4. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
5. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Mala Mala," the documentary that follows the transgender and drag community…
Keith Miller's inner city drama will be released later this summer.
The Orchard picks up acclaimed fashion documentary "Dior and I."
Call it "The Big Chill" for the new millennium. Here's the first trailer for…
Fresh from its Tribeca Film Festival premiere last month, new director Jesse…
You may only know Shep Gordon as Alice Cooper’s manager and the executive…
A movie about the Hardest Working Man in Show Business, made by the Hardest…
Thanks to the Apple Store in SoHo, NY, the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival and…
"Palo Alto" director-writer Gia Coppola sat down with Anne Thompson to speak…
Tribeca N.O.W. is a new initiative that recognizes creators of new online…
Academy Award-winning Director Louie Psihoyos ('The Cove'), Producer Fisher…
Courteney Cox sat down with Indiewire to discuss the surprising ease of…
It's no news that digital media has made filmmakers' ability to create…
If you've ever wondered how Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard got to…
Indiewire was on the scene at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival reviewing a…
Although the first public screening was a work in progress, it closed with a…
Shot on location in and around Buenaventura, the movie has a frantic, gritty…
The festival hasn't programmed such a far-out narrative at least since 2011'…
Like many of her middle-aged French peers (Catherine Deneuve, Juliette…
Corey Stoll is a busy man these days. Lucky for us, he managed to find a few…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
DJ Premier Developing Gang Starr Biopic
Review: 'The Second Mother' Is A Gleaming Cinematic Treasure
Criticwire Classic of the Week: Nicholas Ray's 'They Live By Night'
TIFF & Venice Trailer: Pulse Pounding Teaser For Jerzy Skolimowski's '11 Minutes'
Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Weekly Update for August 28: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Galaxy Quest' Eyes Maiden Voyage At Amazon
Review: 'Zipper' Starring Patrick Wilson, Lena Headey, Richard Dreyfuss, Ray Winstone, And Dianna Agron
Sleeper of the Week: Elisabeth Moss in 'Queen of Earth'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com