1. The 20 Highest Grossing Indies of 2015 (A Running List)
2. Here Are All the Foreign Oscar Submissions for 2016 (Trailers)
3. DVD Review: "Twice Upon a Time"
4. Ava DuVernay: For Women and People of Color, Hollywood is "A Whole Bunch of Locked Doors"
5. Was John Wayne's Character in John Ford's 'The Searchers' Really a Black Man?
1. Danny Boyle Says He’s Open To Directing ’28 Months Later,’ Spills Details On His Two Gestating Period Pieces
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Daniel Craig Says He'd Only Play Bond Again "For The Money"
4. Groundbreaking New Series - 'Mister Brau' - Gives Afro-Brazilians Representations to Cheer Despite Flaws
5. Ranked: The Films Of Danny Boyle
1. 8 Shows Scientifically Proven to Make You a Better Person
2. 5 Brilliant Films About the Dark Side of Famous Geniuses
3. New Paul Thomas Anderson Film Hitting Theaters This Month (Sort Of)
4. How Priyanka Chopra Surprised the Cast and Creators of 'Quantico'
5. Watch: This Stunning Supercut Sequel Contrasts the First and Final Shots of Your Favorite Films
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"Mala Mala," the documentary that follows the transgender and drag community…
Keith Miller's inner city drama will be released later this summer.
The Orchard picks up acclaimed fashion documentary "Dior and I."
Call it "The Big Chill" for the new millennium. Here's the first trailer for…
Fresh from its Tribeca Film Festival premiere last month, new director Jesse…
You may only know Shep Gordon as Alice Cooper’s manager and the executive…
A movie about the Hardest Working Man in Show Business, made by the Hardest…
Thanks to the Apple Store in SoHo, NY, the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival and…
"Palo Alto" director-writer Gia Coppola sat down with Anne Thompson to speak…
Tribeca N.O.W. is a new initiative that recognizes creators of new online…
Academy Award-winning Director Louie Psihoyos ('The Cove'), Producer Fisher…
Courteney Cox sat down with Indiewire to discuss the surprising ease of…
It's no news that digital media has made filmmakers' ability to create…
If you've ever wondered how Academy Award-winning director Ron Howard got to…
Indiewire was on the scene at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival reviewing a…
Although the first public screening was a work in progress, it closed with a…
Shot on location in and around Buenaventura, the movie has a frantic, gritty…
The festival hasn't programmed such a far-out narrative at least since 2011'…
Like many of her middle-aged French peers (Catherine Deneuve, Juliette…
Corey Stoll is a busy man these days. Lucky for us, he managed to find a few…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Review: 'Brand: A Second Coming' Is A Fascinating Look At The Multi-Faceted Russell Brand
Watch: Supercut Details David Fincher's Use Of Doubling In 'Gone Girl'
Leonardo DiCaprio And Christian Bale Reportedly Asked By Steve Jobs' Widow Not To Star In 'Steve Jobs'
LFF 2015 Women Directors: Meet Evangelia Kranioti - 'Exotica, Erotica, Etc.'
Philippe Lacôte’s Debut Feature 'Run' Is Ivory Coast's Best Foreign Language Film Oscar Entry
IFC Buys Chet Baker Biopic ‘Born to Be Blue’
Watch: 8-Minute Video Essay Explores How Guillermo Del Toro's 'Pan's Labyrinth' Is A Disobedient Fairy Tale
LFF 2015 Women Directors: Meet Olivia Wyatt - 'Sailing A Sinking Sea'
Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
Yay! Vimeo Bringing Back 'The Outs' For Second Season
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com