1. Weekend B.O. Oct. 2-4 (The Question of The Day - How Did Black Filmmakers Get Beat?)
2. Watch: Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson & Kate Winslet Star in The First Trailer For John Hillcoat’s ‘Triple Nine’
3. Review: 'Saturday Night Live's' Low-Key Season Premiere Features Some Comedic (And Political) Promise
4. NYFF: Michael Fassbender Resurrects the Real 'Steve Jobs' and Mocks Ashton Kutcher
1. 'What We Do in the Shadows' Director Taika Waititi To Helm 'Thor: Ragnarok,' Marvel Developing 'Damage Control' Sitcom
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Errol Morris's 10 Documentaries to Watch List: Have You Seen Them All?
4. Ridley Scott Says Neil Blomkamp’s ‘Alien’ Film Is A “Kinda Sequel”
5. The 20 Best Documentaries Of 2015 So Far
1. Why Steven Soderbergh Will Never Return to Making Feature Films
2. Why David Cronenberg Hates The Weinstein Company and Rejected 'True Detective' Season 2
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
4. Martin Scorsese on Fighting For Film Preservation and Not Believing in 'Old Movies'
5. Watch: Ex-NHL Star Sheldon Kennedy Grapples With Sexual Abuse in Exclusive 'Swift Current' Trailer
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
When the unique home to many artists, acrobats, magicians and circus-like…
The series of short films comes from the directors of "Jesus Camp," "Super…
Lessons from the making of "Bandito," a heist film that doubled as an…
The anticipated documentary digs into the success and controversies of the…
"If I'm going to limit myself to not playing wives and mothers then I'm not…
Indiewire's Nigel Smith sat down with the film's director and stars to talk…
"Great code is from a mosh pit of ideas."
"I really want the audience, particularly young people, to take away a sense…
"I act in movies, meaning every day is film school."
"I accumulated around 200 VHS tapes in my hospital room and I would watch…
"As a counter balance to the hyperbolic news stories of global contagion and…
"I want people to remember those moments when our parents weren’t around to…
The cast and creators behind the landmark 1990 crime-drama will reunite for…
New films have been added to the TFF 2015 lineup, as well.
Plus: Step into someone else's shoes with Stanford University’s Virtual Huma…
The Orchard picks up acclaimed fashion documentary "Dior and I."
Sally Hawkins gives a powerhouse performance in this touching short film.
A new subscription on demand service (SVOD) will offer Lionsgate and Tribeca…
Here are the 5 daily tech stories that filmmakers (and Film Fans) must read.
"Palo Alto" director-writer Gia Coppola sat down with Anne Thompson to speak…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson & Kate Winslet Star in The First Trailer For John Hillcoat’s ‘Triple Nine’
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com