1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. Attention, Filmmakers: 9 Tips for Maximizing Your Film's Success on the Festival Circuit
3. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
4. Matt Damon Talks "Post-Snowden World" Of 'Bourne 5'
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar
4. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. 7 Most Intense Nervous Breakdowns in Movies
4. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
5. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
When the unique home to many artists, acrobats, magicians and circus-like…
The series of short films comes from the directors of "Jesus Camp," "Super…
Lessons from the making of "Bandito," a heist film that doubled as an…
The anticipated documentary digs into the success and controversies of the…
"If I'm going to limit myself to not playing wives and mothers then I'm not…
Indiewire's Nigel Smith sat down with the film's director and stars to talk…
"Great code is from a mosh pit of ideas."
"I really want the audience, particularly young people, to take away a sense…
"I act in movies, meaning every day is film school."
"I accumulated around 200 VHS tapes in my hospital room and I would watch…
"As a counter balance to the hyperbolic news stories of global contagion and…
"I want people to remember those moments when our parents weren’t around to…
The cast and creators behind the landmark 1990 crime-drama will reunite for…
New films have been added to the TFF 2015 lineup, as well.
Plus: Step into someone else's shoes with Stanford University’s Virtual Huma…
The Orchard picks up acclaimed fashion documentary "Dior and I."
Sally Hawkins gives a powerhouse performance in this touching short film.
A new subscription on demand service (SVOD) will offer Lionsgate and Tribeca…
Here are the 5 daily tech stories that filmmakers (and Film Fans) must read.
"Palo Alto" director-writer Gia Coppola sat down with Anne Thompson to speak…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Criticwire Classic of the Week: Nicholas Ray's 'They Live By Night'
TIFF & Venice Trailer: Pulse Pounding Teaser For Jerzy Skolimowski's '11 Minutes'
Watch: Trailer for Upcoming Vice Special on Broken Criminal Justice System, Featuring President Obama
Listen: 1.5 Hour Conversation With Peter Bogdanovich On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Weekly Update for August 28: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
'Galaxy Quest' Eyes Maiden Voyage At Amazon
Review: 'Zipper' Starring Patrick Wilson, Lena Headey, Richard Dreyfuss, Ray Winstone, And Dianna Agron
Sleeper of the Week: Elisabeth Moss in 'Queen of Earth'
Watch: 30-Minute Video Essay Explores The Cinematic History Of The Action Hero
Screen Talk: Spike Lee's Oscar, Tarantino Talks, Whither Weinstein Co?
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com