1. Effie Brown on Matt Damon's Diversity Comments: "This is No Longer OK"
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
4. 50 LGBT Filmmakers You Should Follow On Twitter
5. Watch: Jane Austen Meets The Undead In The First Trailer For ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Marvel Announces 'Ant-Man' Sequel, Adjusts Phase 3 Release Dates, Unveils Three Mystery Movies
3. Danny Boyle Says He’s Open To Directing ’28 Months Later,’ Spills Details On His Two Gestating Period Pieces
4. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Review: 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Makes a Mockery of David Fincher For Its Own Gain
2. Watch: This Stunning Supercut Sequel Contrasts the First and Final Shots of Your Favorite Films
3. Seth Rogen to Filmmakers: 'I Won't Ruin Your Fancy Drama'
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
5. James Franco's Movie Column: Guy Maddin's 'The Forbidden Room' is Crazy With Purpose
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Creators Gregory Jacobs and Joe Gangemi — working with director David Gordon…
The death-filled drama still manages to be one of TV's funniest shows.
Incorporating various classic horror tropes with a predominant theme lifted…
The relationship dramedy, which premieres today on Hulu, has its flaws but…
The zombie spin-off had trouble justifying its existence.
With a new season comes a new perspective on Showtime's intimate relationshi…
It's been two years since we last saw Carrie driving away from her life in…
Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta's Season 2 premiere focused on a whole new…
There's a lot of scene setting for the next episode, but in a really good…
While still recognizably the same show, the new man behind the desk has set…
The "Firefly" star created an alternate universe to reveal the realities of…
While it's not quite a reboot, "The Leftovers" Season 2 bets heavy on a bold…
After a superb fourth season, "Homeland" is searching for what made it great…
In a season consumed by what we can chart and measure, contain and explain,…
It's a quieter episode than last week's guitar-playing and wise-cracking…
While still very much in keeping with the tone of its first season, Will…
It doesn't matter who won because this was a good awards show. Other awards…
Criss-crossing from the Big Apple to the Gateway City and back again over…
The most genuinely creepy opener ever, which suggests that this season might…
Never a perfect show, and thus somewhat deserving of its three-seasons-and-o…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
Filmmaker Elizabeth Giamatti on Making a Film While Her Co-Director Battled Terminal Breast Cancer
Watch: In Francis Ford Coppola's 'The Conversation,' The Opening Sequence Foretells Our Future
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com