1. Lee Daniels' Richard Pryor Biopic Is Officially Ready to Go (Mike Epps, Eddie Murphy, Oprah Winfrey, Kate Hudson)
2. This "Faith-Based" Drama Is Giving 'Straight Outta Compton' a Run for Its Money This Weekend...
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. How Quentin Tarantino Resurrected Ultra Panavision 70 for 'The Hateful Eight' Roadshow
3. Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar
4. Ridley Scott Says 'Prometheus 2' Is His Next Film
5. Make It Happen Weinsteins: David Robert Mitchell Wants To Have Beer With Quentin Tarantino And Talk 'It Follows'
1. Review: 'Narcos' Season 1 Had Promise, But Netflix Could Have Learned From 'Entourage'
2. 2015 Fall TV Preview: 21 New Shows You Need to Know
3. 7 Most Intense Nervous Breakdowns in Movies
4. The Indiewire 2015 Fall Preview: The 27 Festival Films We're Most Excited to See
5. Alex Ross Perry: Indie Filmmakers Can Afford to Shoot Film
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"You look like you had a one night stand with Mr. Potato head."
"Is this really a matter of national security?"
Secrets are no fun.
The Dominican actress makes her English-language debut in the indie music…
"You spend years and years on something, you put your life into a movie,…
Wentworth Miller also stars in the U.S. remake of the 2008 Belgian thriller.
"The first day that I directed a film, was the first day I had ever been on…
The event, which took place at the new Lower East Side venue MEET on CHRYSTI…
Perhaps Sean Bean won't die in this one.
We watched these movies so you don't have to.
Stars Ethan Hawke, Zoë Kravitz and January Jones also talked to Indiewire…
The salmon don't swim upstream like they used to, and Red Machine the hangry…
Whoever thought of pairing these two up is a genius.
Courteney Cox sat down with Indiewire to discuss the surprising ease of…
Russian director Andrey Zvyagintsev's bleak drama (which is also sometimes a…
The initial scenes featuring young couple Bobbie (Kim Shaw) and Jude (David…
"I'm so happy today because I was way ahead of the curve."
Amy Berg's new film dives into the harrowing world of child disappearances.
"For me it's important to keep that connection to the new talent that's…
"Last year's winner was MIT, but I think we can do better."
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com