1. Which Black Female Filmmaker Should Direct 'Americanah?'
2. Kristen Stewart, James Franco, And Helena Bonham Carter to Star In Drama 'JT LeRoy'
3. Derek Cianfrance's 'The Light Between Oceans' Starring Michael Fassbender Gets Labor Day Weekend Release Date
4. Ava DuVernay & Lupita Nyong'o Teaming For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Intelligent Life'
5. 'In Bruges' Director Martin McDonagh's 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Starts Shooting This Spring
1. Stay In Your Seats, There Will Be 2 Post-Credit Scenes In 'Deadpool'
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. "Hated It": Josh Brolin Talks ‘Jonah Hex,’ Says They Reshot 66 Pages In 12 Days
4. The 25 Most Anticipated New TV Shows Of 2016
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: Kaley Cuoco is Emotionally Unstable in Exclusive 'Burning Bodhi' Trailer
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. Read the Very Personal Letter That Got 'Room' Director Lenny Abrahamson His Oscar-Nominated Gig
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
5. Review: 'The X-Files' Season 10 Episode 4, 'Home Again,' Stirred Up Secrets and Sadness
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
These modern day hits received an awesome and nostalgia-inducing transfer to…
Read this before filling out your ballots, Oscar voters.
Will it be the "Boyhood" or the "Birdman" show? Or perhaps neither?
Indiewire spoke with "Birth" director Jonathan Glazer about his new film…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this weekend, which saw Cédric…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this Mother's Day weekend, whic…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this first weekend of May. It's…
Steven Knight's "Locke" locked in a promising debut this weekend, taking in…
John Turturro's "Fading Gigolo" brought some very good news to distributor…
Jim Jarmusch's very well reviewed "Only Lovers Left Alive" led a considerabl…
Jonathan Glazer's first film in 10 years, "Under The Skin," found 2014's…
We recently spoke with Daniel Landin, the cinematographer of "Under the…
The lineup for the 70th Venice Film Festival has been unveiled, with new…
Before We Saw the Trailer, We Thought: It's been a decade since iconic music…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
FILM4 is the Company with 15 Academy Award Nominations Nobody is Talking About but SHOULD Be
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Join Xavier Dolan's 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan'
PAFF 2016 Review: 'The Supreme Price' is a Deeply Profound and Beautiful Experience
Bona Fide Acquires Movie Rights to Knausgaard New York Times Series 'My Saga' for Alexander Payne (EXCLUSIVE)
'Deadpool' Sequel Greenlit By Fox, Ryan Reynolds Says "X-Force Is My Priority"
Review: Michael Moore's Persistently Stirring 'Where To Invade Next'
PAFF 2016 Review: Donald Mugisha's 'Bicycle Thieves'-Like Ugandan Crime Drama 'The Boda Boda Thieves'
PAFF 2016 Review: Heartbreaking, Picturesque Afro-Colombian Drama, 'Choco'
Read: Lenny Abrahamson's 5-Page Letter To Author Emma Donoghue That Convinced Her To Let Him Make 'Room'
Review: ‘The Greasy Strangler’ Is Disgusting, Deviant And Pleasurably Weird At Heart
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com