1. Ava DuVernay Says She’s Passed On Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’
2. New Book Contends Eric Stoltz Was “Difficult” & The Cast Wasn’t Shocked He Was Replaced On ‘Back To The Future’
3. Corsets And The Undead Featured In New Pics From 'Pride And Prejudice And Zombies'
4. Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
5. Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
1. The 20 Worst Films Of 2015 So Far
2. 7 Ways 'Terminator: Genisys' Is Everything That's Wrong With Movies
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
5. Steven Soderbergh Picks 11 Favorite Films
1. Brian Clark, Former Indiewire Publisher and Digital Media Producer, Dies
2. 25 Underseen TV Shows to Binge-Watch This Weekend
3. Exclusive: Martin Scorsese on the Pros and Cons of Digital Filmmaking
4. Review: 'Hannibal' Season 3, Episode 5, 'Contorno': Throw Will From The Train
5. Heartrending Tributes to Indiewire Co-Founder Brian Clark
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Read this before filling out your ballots, Oscar voters.
Will it be the "Boyhood" or the "Birdman" show? Or perhaps neither?
Indiewire spoke with "Birth" director Jonathan Glazer about his new film…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this weekend, which saw Cédric…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this Mother's Day weekend, whic…
Here's a rundown of the specialty box office this first weekend of May. It's…
Steven Knight's "Locke" locked in a promising debut this weekend, taking in…
John Turturro's "Fading Gigolo" brought some very good news to distributor…
Jim Jarmusch's very well reviewed "Only Lovers Left Alive" led a considerabl…
Jonathan Glazer's first film in 10 years, "Under The Skin," found 2014's…
We recently spoke with Daniel Landin, the cinematographer of "Under the…
The lineup for the 70th Venice Film Festival has been unveiled, with new…
Before We Saw the Trailer, We Thought: It's been a decade since iconic music…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
ANIME REVIEW: "D-FRAG! The Complete Collection"
Sleeper of the Week: 'A Poem Is a Naked Person'
Pre-Holiday Box Office: 'Inside Out,' 'Terminator' and 'Magic Mike' Close, 'Amy' Strong
Watch: Asif Kapadia Narrates a Moving Scene from 'Amy'
Screen Talk: As Summer Heats Up, Whither 'Steve Jobs,' 'Snowden' and 'Creed'?
Susan Sarandon Talks ‘Three Generations’ and More in New Interview
Watch Bree Newsome Tell Her South Carolina Story (Video)
Variety Picks the Best Movies of 2015
Weekly Update for July 3: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Watch: Scott Lang Wants To Call The Avengers In New International 'Ant-Man' Trailer
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com