1. Why Indie Horror Films Are Doing Better Than Ever
2. Christopher McQuarrie Talks ‘Rogue Nation,’ Not Reshooting His Ending & More Tom Cruise Collaborations
3. Channing Tatum Locks Deal For 'Gambit,' Movie Was Never In Any Real Danger Of Falling Apart
4. 'Takin’ Place' - Documentary Showcasing “Everyday People” of Chicago’s Englewood - Premiering at Black Harvest Film Fest in Aug.
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. New Images Of Kristen Stewart In Stoner Comedy 'American Ultra' And Sci-Fi 'Equals'
3. The 25 Best Action Movies Of The 21st Century So Far
4. Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'T.S. Spivet' Opens With No Warning and No Reviews
5. HBO Boss Says Issa Rae's Series Casting Now, Slightly Different in Tone from Web Series, Don't Expect Until 2016/2017
1. Here's What These Filmmakers Wish They Knew Before They Made Their Films
2. 'Sense8' Season 2: Why We're Still Waiting To Hear Good News from Netflix
3. The Best Foreign-Language Films of 2015 According to the Criticwire Network
4. 7 New Netflix Shows to Binge Watch in August 2015 (And the Best Episodes of Each)
5. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Our favorite DIY filmmaker, Joey Shanks, has another special effects trick…
Don't worry, your brain won't explode.
The five-minute clip will open your eyes to the world of TV VFX.
"Ex Machina" VFX supervisor Andrew Whitehurst describes the trial-and-error…
What a difference color correction makes! Just check out this video to see…
Students from the London Film School adapted a short story about a man who…
Joey Shanks, our favorite DIY special effects guru, recently showed us how…
In this guest post, Scarecrow Visual Effects' VFX Supervisor Josh Bryer and…
In his latest instructional video for filmmakers, VFX guru Joey Shanks…
The video provides across-the-board insight into the labor that goes into…
We won't say much, except that we're super impressed by the subtle…
We all know the scene well. A character is going through great mental…
Would you rather render 10,000 hours of footage on 100 machines, or one hour…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Fantasia Review: Sion Sono's 'Shinjuku Swan'
The Poster For Roland Emmerich's 'Stonewall' Is Here
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com