1. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
2. 'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
3. Time Out Names Sydney Pollack's 'Tootsie' As The Best Film Of All Time
4. Review: 'Vacation' Starring Ed Helms, Christina Applegate, Chris Hemsworth, And More
5. Watch: Explosive New Trailer For 'Sicario' Starring Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, And Benicio Del Toro
1. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
2. Jill Soloway Says "There Is an All Out-Attack" on Female Filmmakers
3. New 'Deadpool' Images, Ryan Reynolds Distances Himself From 'X-Men: Origins'
4. Actors Name 'Tootsie' the Greatest Movie of All Time in New Poll
5. The 10 Best And 5 Worst Tom Cruise Performances
1. Toronto International Film Festival Reveals First Slate of Titles: New Ridley Scott and Cary Fukunaga Films Top List, 'Demolition' to Open
2. 7 Must-See Movies About Writers
3. 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Making a Web Series
4. Attention, Filmmakers: Blackmagic's DaVinci Resolve 12 is Available to Download for Free
5. Last Call: 25 Films Leaving Netflix in August (And 3 You Must See)
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Don't worry, your brain won't explode.
The five-minute clip will open your eyes to the world of TV VFX.
"Ex Machina" VFX supervisor Andrew Whitehurst describes the trial-and-error…
What a difference color correction makes! Just check out this video to see…
Students from the London Film School adapted a short story about a man who…
Joey Shanks, our favorite DIY special effects guru, recently showed us how…
In this guest post, Scarecrow Visual Effects' VFX Supervisor Josh Bryer and…
In his latest instructional video for filmmakers, VFX guru Joey Shanks…
The video provides across-the-board insight into the labor that goes into…
We won't say much, except that we're super impressed by the subtle…
We all know the scene well. A character is going through great mental…
Would you rather render 10,000 hours of footage on 100 machines, or one hour…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Shaft' Reboot Draws 'Black-ish' Creator Kenya Barris as Writer - Studio Aiming for Something More Comedic
5 Tips on Writing No-Budget/Low-Budget Feature Screenplays... Back (or Rather Black) By Popular Demand...
Review: 'Listen To Me Marlon' Provides Gripping, Unprecedented Insight Into The Acting Legend
Watch: 9 Minute Video Swaps Soundtracks Of 'It Follows' And 'Psycho'
What's Wrong with Being Black and Chasing Your Hollywood Dream?
Tommy Lee Jones Gets His Spy Game Going By Joining 'Bourne 5'
'The Witch' Won't Open Until 2016, But Its Sundance-Winning Director Has a New Film
Watch: 3 Clips And Lots Of New Images From Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
This Week In Home Video: Cannes Winner 'White God,' DreamWorks Animation's 'Home,' and More
TV Land Picks Up 'The Soul Man' for Fifth and Final Season
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com