1. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Director
3. First Look: Millennial Sex Comedy 'Do Over,' Premiering for Buyers in Berlin (EXCLUSIVE VIDEO)
4. Watch First Trailer for 'Roots' Reboot
5. The Indiewire 2015-16 Awards Season Winners Guide
1. 'Deadpool' Soundtrack Features Salt-N-Pepa, DMX, Wham!, And More
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. 20 Great Movie Sex Scenes For Valentine's Day
1. This Twitter Account Shows How NOT To Introduce a Female Character In Your Scripts
2. Watch: Kristen Stewart's Emotions are More Dangerous Than Ever in 'Equals' Trailer
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
4. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
5. 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 First Look: 20 Photos to Get Your Blood Boiling
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
They were nominated for an Emmy award for "Daredevil" -- but their work is…
RocketJump Film School explains how to create the famous Pepper's Ghost…
The new film starring Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard needed…
This is like no home movie you've seen before.
VFX guru Joey Shanks shows you how to create beautiful landscape graphics…
Film studies and filmmaking collide to provide some much needed clarity.
Our favorite DIY filmmaker, Joey Shanks, has another special effects trick…
Don't worry, your brain won't explode.
The five-minute clip will open your eyes to the world of TV VFX.
"Ex Machina" VFX supervisor Andrew Whitehurst describes the trial-and-error…
What a difference color correction makes! Just check out this video to see…
Students from the London Film School adapted a short story about a man who…
Joey Shanks, our favorite DIY special effects guru, recently showed us how…
In this guest post, Scarecrow Visual Effects' VFX Supervisor Josh Bryer and…
In his latest instructional video for filmmakers, VFX guru Joey Shanks…
The video provides across-the-board insight into the labor that goes into…
We won't say much, except that we're super impressed by the subtle…
We all know the scene well. A character is going through great mental…
Would you rather render 10,000 hours of footage on 100 machines, or one hour…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Berlinale 2016 Women Directors: Meet Livia Ungur - 'Hotel Dallas'
Paddy Considine Starts Shooting His Next Directorial Effort 'Journeyman' In March
Russell Simmons Responds to #OscarsSoWhite by Creating His Own Awards Show
Steven Spielberg Talks Academy Diversity Changes, Says Awards Campaigns Need To Be Reigned In
Paramount Sets Release Dates For 'Transformers 5, 6 & 7,' Picks Up 'Suburbicon' And 'xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage'
"Every Line In The Movie I Wrote Myself": Ryan Reynolds Talks Playing Deadpool In 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
More Details About Michael Haneke’s 'Happy End' Revealed, Filming Begins This Summer
Watch: Fly High With New Trailer, Clip & Featurette For 'Eddie The Eagle' Starring Taron Egerton & Hugh Jackman
INTERVIEW: Dave Feiss on Directing “Open Season: Scared Silly”
Why I Walked Out of ‘Zoolander 2’
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com