1. Christopher Nolan and Hoyte van Hoytema to Reunite for WWII Epic 'Dunkirk'
2. "If You Know The True Canon, You Know That I Didn’t Change Superman": Zack Snyder Talks 'Man Of Steel'
3. Watch: 'A Brief History Of Swearing In Movies' In Less Than 3 Minutes
4. 'Rams' Director Grímur Hákonarson on Icelandic Pastoral Life and Casting the Right Sheep
5. Listen: 54-Minute Talk With Joel And Ethan Coen & Noah Baumbach About Filmmaking, Opening Shots, And More
1. James Franco Will Direct Film Based on Aziah "Zola" Wells' 148-Tweet Narrative That Went Viral
2. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
3. How Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez Made Josh Brolin's 'No Country For Old Men' Audition Tape
4. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
5. 'MacGyver' Movie Reboot And New TV Series Pilot On The Way
2. Beware, Horror Fans: 'The Witch' Has Just Been Named an Official 'Satanic Experience'
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
4. Review: 'The Expanse' Season 1 Has Totally Changed the Game for Sci-Fi on TV
5. The Entire Planet is Watching 'The X-Files' Revival, and That's Terrible News for TV
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
Joey Shanks looks back on one of the most iconic special effects of all time…
Legacy Effects shows how it made the dying Apatosaurus in "Jurassic World."
This filmmaker wanted an effects solution, so he came up with his own.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" had science-fiction fans going wild. Here's what…
Learn how to replicate the 100 year old "Beam of Light" effect from Fritz…
Visual effects master Doug Trumbull gives us a sneak peek at the new…
Self-taught filmmaker Joey Shanks, who produces a weekly series for PBS…
While Alfonso Cuarón's "Gravity" is undoubtedly one of this years best…
Facebook introduces video ads, iTunes TV bestsellers in 2013 and more tech…
Who says you need to have state-of-the-art digital technology to create…
Do you ever stop and think about just how many scenes in a movie rely on…
In light of the recent attention brought to the current state of the U.S.…
As a surprise song, the theme to "Jaws," swelled up as the cut-off…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
WATCH The Annie Awards Here - Live at 7pm PST (10pm EST)
WATCH: The 'Theater of Unease' in Peter Weir's Hypnotic 'The Last Wave'
Watch: 19-Minute Interview With Todd Haynes About Making 'Carol,' David Bowie, And Much More
'Rams' Director Grímur Hákonarson on Icelandic Pastoral Life and Casting the Right Sheep
Watch: 'A Brief History Of Swearing In Movies' In Less Than 3 Minutes
Urban Movie Channel Announces 6 New Streaming Premieres in Honor of Black History Month
Sleeper of the Week: 'Rams'
Listen: 54-Minute Talk With Joel And Ethan Coen & Noah Baumbach About Filmmaking, Opening Shots, And More
Watch: 'In Bruges' Is a Morality Play Plus Carnage
Weekly Update for February 5: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com