1. Dan Aykroyd Praises 'Brilliant' 'Ghostbusters' Reboot: It Has 'More Laughs...Than The First 2 Films'
2. Kate Beckinsale Reveals Michael Bay's Negative Comments About Her Looks While They Promoted 'Pearl Harbor'
3. Duncan Jones Says His Dad David Bowie Loved 'Warcraft': 'He Was All Excited For Me'
4. Review: 'The Dresser' Pays Loving Homage to the Theatre Without Forgetting It's a Film
1. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
2. The 25 Best Sci-Fi Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. Watch: 3 Graphic, Very NSFW Clips From Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac Vol II — Director's Cut'
4. 21 Movies About Weird, Kinky Or Compulsive Sex
5. Ranked: All The ‘X-Men’ Movie Mutant Characters From Best To Worst
1. The Best Indie Movies of 2016 So Far, According to the Criticwire Network
2. 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Backlash: Melissa McCarthy Slams Trolls, Saying They Need to 'Find a Friend'
3. 'X-Men: Apocalypse's Villain Problem: When The Stakes Are Too High, The Audience Loses
4. 'True Detective' Season 3 Not Likely Anytime Soon as Creator Nic Pizzolatto Formulates New HBO Project
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The International Collective of Female Cinematographers includes members…
Filming an active FBI domestic counterterrorism sting operation has its…
There's more to being a Director of Photography than "have camera, will…
"Don’t get hung up on the female thing. The art is not about that."
In a field where females are shockingly underrepresented, these talented DPs…
The findings aren't surprising, but the results are still depressing.
DP Rachel Morrison has been at Sundance with seven films in the past six…
Indiewire asked director-cinematographer Crystal Moselle about the intimate,…
Tami Reiker made history by becoming the first woman to win an American…
These DPs aren't worth paying attention to simply because they're women, but…
In the last five years, women accounted for just 3% of the cinematographers…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com