1. Here's the Problem With Beyoncé's 'Formation' Video
2. Women Activists Rocked Sundance, Celebrating a Sea Change
3. Focus Features Picks Up Ruth Negga/Joel Edgerton 'Loving' Story (Based on Anti-Miscegenation Case)
4. Miramax Acquires 'Southside With You' North American Rights - Partnering with Roadside Attractions for Theatrical Release
5. Focus Features Buys Jeff Nichols' Historical Drama 'Loving' Out of Berlin
1. Why I Walked Out of ‘Zoolander 2’
2. 'Deadpool' Soundtrack Features Salt-N-Pepa, DMX, Wham!, And More
3. 20 Great Movie Sex Scenes For Valentine's Day
4. The 20 Best Films Of 2015
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 First Look: 20 Photos to Get Your Blood Boiling
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actor
4. This Twitter Account Shows How NOT To Introduce a Female Character In Your Scripts
5. 6 Reasons Darren Aronofsky is Cinema's Most Ambitious Auteur
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The burgeoning accelerator looks to release their first virtual reality…
A recent Facebook post on the topic has led to an onslaught of perspectives…
Why we can't wait for Hollywood to fix the problem.
“As women we have been underrepresented in the stories that are written,…
The filmmakers will use a dilapidated print shop as a set.
"I'm so tired of hearing, 'There aren't qualified women.' There are qualifie…
82% of first-time directors are male. At IFP Independent Film Week, prominen…
At a Women in Film panel at The Portland Film Festival, some veteran creativ…
"We expect very specific things when a woman is making a film, and when thos…
"It's still a boys' club. It really is. Breaking through that isn't easy."
Mynette Louie takes to Vulture to explain some of Hollywood's worst practice…
"This fucking bullshit here is the wild wild west."
"Forget everything you’ve been told about how to make it."
"It's an alternative to some of the films that Hollywood is putting out, and…
You can find all the talented and experienced female directors in one…
"Many of them have never told anyone about these experiences and feel an…
The two actresses spoke with Indiewire at the 2015 SXSW Film Festival about…
The three-day festival of screenings and panels promotes women and…
Details of the 2015 TV Staffing Brief make clear how much more progress need…
The findings aren't surprising, but the results are still depressing.
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Miramax Acquires 'Southside With You' North American Rights - Partnering with Roadside Attractions for Theatrical Release
Best of the Week: First Berlinale Reviews, Inside the Oscar Circuit, Roger Deakins on 'Hail, Caesar!' and Much More
My Oscar Special on Reelzchannel
'A War' Director Tobias Lindholm and Star Pilou Asbæk on Prevalent Guilt and Letting Reality Reign
Terms of Service
© 2016 Indiewire.com