1. Effie Brown on Matt Damon's Diversity Comments: "This is No Longer OK"
2. Brie Larson Replaces Jennifer Lawrence In 'The Glass Castle' For 'Short Term 12' Director Destin Daniel Cretton
3. 'Extant' Is Now... Extinct - CBS Cancels the Halle Berry Series, While Setting up New Legal Drama
4. Don Cheadle and Ewan McGregor Go for a Ride in New Clip from 'Miles Ahead'
5. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
1. Watch: Don Cheadle Hits The Studio As Miles Davis In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'
2. Watch: First Trailer For Coens' 'Hail Caesar!' With George Clooney, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson And More
3. "Be Wrong Strong" - Watch First Footage from Don Cheadle's 'Miles Ahead'
4. Wes Anderson’s Next Movie Is A Stop-Motion Animated Film About Dogs; May Also Do An Anthology Movie
5. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
1. Watch: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and More 'Hail, Caesar!' in Madcap Trailer For Coen Brothers Comedy
2. 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture
3. NYFF Review: Paul Thomas Anderson is Trying Something Different With 'Junun'
4. Netflix Increases Monthly Rate for Standard Plan Subscription Customers
5. Watch: What Filmmakers Need to Know About Color Theory and Color Palettes
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
"I'm so tired of hearing, 'There aren't qualified women.' There are qualifie…
82% of first-time directors are male. At IFP Independent Film Week, prominen…
At a Women in Film panel at The Portland Film Festival, some veteran creativ…
"We expect very specific things when a woman is making a film, and when thos…
"It's still a boys' club. It really is. Breaking through that isn't easy."
Mynette Louie takes to Vulture to explain some of Hollywood's worst practice…
"This fucking bullshit here is the wild wild west."
"Forget everything you’ve been told about how to make it."
"It's an alternative to some of the films that Hollywood is putting out, and…
You can find all the talented and experienced female directors in one…
"Many of them have never told anyone about these experiences and feel an…
The two actresses spoke with Indiewire at the 2015 SXSW Film Festival about…
The three-day festival of screenings and panels promotes women and…
Details of the 2015 TV Staffing Brief make clear how much more progress need…
The findings aren't surprising, but the results are still depressing.
In Kristina Goolsby and Ashley York’s comedy/drama hybrid, Tig Notaro's…
Louise Osmond’s inspirational true story "Dark Horse" is the defiant journey…
There's so much talk about the gender inequality in film and how we need…
The 22nd annual Raindance Film Festival was the perfect place to catch up…
The level of public consciousness about the barriers faced by female…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
Screen Talk: Where 'Bridge of Spies,' 'Where to Invade Next' and 'Steve Jobs' Sit in Oscar Race
Watch: Why Wim Wenders' 'Paris, Texas' Makes Karyn Kusama Cry
Watch: Janis Joplin Plants A Flag For Women In Rock In Trailer For 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
Review Roundup: Is 'Steve Jobs' as Brilliant as Its Subject?
Weekly Update for October 9: Women Centric, Directed and Written Films Playing Near You
Danny Boyle Explains How The Ending Of 'Steve Jobs' Was Tweaked After The Telluride Film Festival
Sleeper of the Week: Sebastian Schipper's 'Victoria'
Watch: Video Essay Explores The Marriage Of Action And Narrative In James Cameron's 'The Terminator'
Chantal Akerman's 'No Home Movie' and Miguel Gomes' 'Arabian Nights' Go Outside the Frame
Filmmaker Elizabeth Giamatti on Making a Film While Her Co-Director Battled Terminal Breast Cancer
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com