1. 'Black-Ish' Creator Kenya Barris Tapped to Write 'Good Times' Film Adaptation
2. Here Is Wolf Blitzer Not Laughing at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
3. Ennio Morricone Reveals What Scene From Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained' Was "Too Much" & "Too Strong"
4. Carey Mulligan Carries Vinterberg's Sweeping 'Far From the Madding Crowd'
5. Viola Davis Is Developing a Harriet Tubman Biopic for HBO (She Will Star & Produce)
1. New NSFW, Extremely Graphic, Adults-Only Poster For Gaspar Noe's 'Love'
2. The 25 Best Horror Films Of The 21st Century So Far
3. The 20 Best TV Shows Of The 2013/2014 Season
4. Watch: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, Patricia Arquette and Amy Schumer Hilariously Slam Hollywood Sexism (NSFW)
5. The 25 Best Films Of 2015 We've Already Seen
1. How the Team Behind 'Unfriended' Pulled Off the Most Ingenious Horror Film in Years
2. Review: 'Wayward Pines' Blows Its Chance for True Crazy Greatness
3. Tribeca: Here's Why the Coen Brothers' Films Always Sound Magnificent
4. Tribeca: Cary Fukunaga On 'True Detective,' Netflix's 'Beasts of No Nation' Release, and Stephen King's 'It'
5. The 9 Netflix Original Series to be Excited About in 2015
Joshua Oppenheimer on 'The Look of Silence' - TOH! Exclusive
The three-day festival of screenings and panels promotes women and…
The findings aren't surprising, but the results are still depressing.
In the last five years, women accounted for just 3% of the cinematographers…
And this actually is quite unusual.
Kicking off its 20th edition this Wednesday, the Los Angeles Film Festival…
Director Alexis Ostrander Korycinski writes about why we need female-driven…
Here are 10 more great women-directed films streaming on Netflix now.
After a 10-year absence from the director's chair, Italian multi-hyphenate…
We were as enamored with the Jessica Chastain/"True Detective" rumors as you…
In our latest "Heroines of Cinema" column, we write about Thuc Nguyen and…
Yet another study finds that women lag far behind men when it comes to…
In the week "Philomena" crosses $100 million worldwide, Judi Dench once agai…
Back in February, Brooklyn Academy of Music's BAMcinématek held "Vengeance…
Writing this column, my gender makes me well aware that issues relating to…
A new report from Women's Media Center confirms the depressing state of wome…
The organizers of Athena Film Festival have created "The Athena List," which…
Jillian Schlesinger talks about the challenges of filming 'Maidentrip," abou…
Aware that she's going to be labeled a "difficult bitch" if she voices any…
The fourth annual Athena Film Festival, a festival showcasing films that…
The people at The Representation Project have just released a video that…
Watch: All of Sterling Archer's Literary References: A Video Essay
'Beasts of the Southern Wild' Co-Star Dwight Henry Joins Barkhad Abdi in Indie drama 'The Wolf Who Cried Boy'
New York African Film Festival Preview: 'National Diploma' Follows Congolese Students & Their State Exam Struggles
"They're Just Making A Funny Movie": Vanilla Ice Defends 'Ridiculous 6,' Plus Video Of Native Actors Confronting Producer
New York African Film Festival Preview: Check Out the Good-Looking Trailer for South African Crime Drama 'Cold Harbour'
The late Time critic and Film Comment editor wrote one of his last essays on Redford's career.
Watch: Celebrate Cinema’s 120-Year History With This Gorgeous 7-Minute Tribute
Tribeca Review: Best Narrative Film Award Winner ‘Virgin Mountain’ Is An Empathetic Look At Loneliness & Late-Bloomers
Ava DuVernay Gets Her Own Barbie, 'Selma' DVDs Donated to Every High School in America
'Mad Men's 'Time & Life': Don Pitches Again, and the Results Aren't Pretty — A Screencap Review
Plot Details And Opening Sequence Revealed For Gaspar Noe's 3D Cannes Midnight Movie 'Love'
More Blog Network
Less Blog Network
Terms of Service
© 2015 Indiewire.com