Whether you’re in a beach town or a ski town, one of the most important aspects is staying in condos. And, more often than not, condos are owned by families and rented out most of the year. Which means the condos have a lived-in quality you don’t get in hotels, which include various forms of entertainment in the condo.
Here’s a list of some of the books available in ours:
– The Lottery Winner by Mary Higgins Clark
– Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence
– Dating Game by Danielle Steel
– Loop Group by Larry McMurtry
– A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
Unfortunately, we don’t have time to read any of them… or play any of the board games.