Recent news items, from the 2007 SXSW Film Festival, currently making the rounds:
– Ella Taylor, from LA Weekly, offers her views and reviews from this year’s festival.
– indieWIRE has got tons of pictures on the scene, at this year’s event.
– AICN has piled on the reviews, including this wrap-up with over a dozen blurbs from “Psychedelic.”
– The Austin Chronicle catches up with SXSW reviews, pictures, and more in their latest recap.
– Film Threat‘s Mark Bell looks back on this year’s event.
– Peter Howell checks in for The Toronto Star on many things SXSW 2007.
– Gerald Peary reports for The Boston Phoenix on several films including Run Granny Run and Manufacturing Dissent.
– Producer and Filmmaker magazine editor Scott Macaulay gives some insight in the narrative jury’s picks as well as a longer look at Ronald Bronstein’s SXSW premiere Frownland.
– Tamara Krinsky wraps up some iKlipz video coverage chatting with Smiley Face director Gregg Araki.
– GreenCine Daily’s master blogger David Hudson gets in the game with this dispatch from the festival, including a focus on our “Conversation with Richard Linklater.”
– Karina Longworth has her SXSW CliffsNotes to share.
– Bloody Disgusting breaks down what went down on a horror fans’ first trek to the fest.
– The Austin American-Statesman takes a close-up look at what happened during SXSW.