A new weekly inclusion here: The following is a list of the top 10 per-theater-averages for specialty releases this weekend. Note that it does not include wide releases (1,000+ screens), or studio films on limited screen counts. Check out a full report on the weekend box office here and check back for indieWIRE’s box office chart Tuesday afternoon, which will include a full list of all final numbers, including those that didn’t report today.
1. Incendies (SPC): $18,194/3 theaters
2. POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold (SPC): $7,508/18 theaters
3. Stake Land (IFC): $6,900/ 1 theater
4. Meek’s Cutoff (Oscilloscope): $6,560/6 theaters
5. I Am (Paladin): $6,130/23 theaters
6. Win Win (Fox Searchlight): $2,899/288 theaters
7. Bill Cunningham New York (Zeitgeist): $2,897/29 theaters
8. The Conspirator (Roadside): $2,696/849 theaters
9. Jane Eyre (Focus Features): $2,451/319 theaters
10. Henry’s Crime (MPFT): $2,400/5 theaters.