If you buy just ONE Christmas album this year, it best be John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John’s
desperate attempt at relevance reunion album “This Christmas.” Because if you don’t, you’ll miss out on what is surely the gayest rendition of “I’ll Be Home a Christmas” ever sung: The one on this album that features Travolta, Newton-John and none other than Babs Streisand.
“My desire was to make This Christmas an intimate album, not something too ostentatious or showy,” says Travolta in a press release announcing the album. “I wanted people to be able to play it around the house or in the car during the holidays, and make us part of your celebration. Gathering around house listening to Christmas music has always been an important part of that time of the year to my family.”
Because nothing says Christmas with your family like a closeted homosexual Scientologist and a washed up Australian pop singer singing songs you’ve heard 10,000 times before!
Full track listing!
1. Baby It’s Cold Outside
2. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree (featuring Kenny G)
3. I’ll Be Home for Christmas (featuring Barbra Streisand)
4. This Christmas (featuring Chick Corea)
5. Silent Night
6. The Christmas Waltz
7. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (featuring Cliff Richard)
8. Winter Wonderland (featuring Tony Bennett and The Count Basie Orchestra)
9. White Christmas
10. I Think You Might Like It
11. The Christmas Song
12. Deck the Halls (featuring James Taylor)
13. Auld Lang Syne/Christmas Time Is Here (Medley)