Gentlemen, imagine this situation. It’s Saturday night at the Regal Ontario Cinema and you’ve been conned by your girlfriend/wife/significant other into seeing “The Other Woman”. C’mon, admit it, $25+ million means SOME guys out there went! However she talked you into this doesn’t concern me, that’s your issue. Nevertheless you’re there. Now let’s imagine that as you’re entering Screen #5 you run into your knucklehead buddies heading into Screen #6 to see “Brick Mansions”. Your worst fears are realized as Biff says “Bob, you can’t possibly be going into “The Other Woman”, are you?” You immediately panic. Sweat starts tumbling from your brow. You feel as uncomfortable as Donald Sterling at an NAACP convention. What do you say? You don’t want to admit that you indeed do not wear the pants in this relationship. Fret not Bob, we here at Box Office Insider are here to help you with the following…
TOP TEN EXCUSES IF YOU’RE CAUGHT SEEING “THE OTHER WOMAN” WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER
10. “I thought this movie starred Manny Diaz, Charles Mann and B.J.Upton”.
9. “She told me we were seeing “The Other Guys 2″”
8. “She found out about that Vegas incident”
7. “This allows me to watch the Heat game”
6. “I was told there would be beer”.
5. “I now work at Regal”
4. “I’m hoping for nudity”
3. “I gave up my manhood for Lent”
2. “I’m actually Bob’s identical twin Carl”.
1. “No Hablo Ingles”