Women and Hollywood is looking for two interns for 2015. The positions will begin in January and we are looking for interns to commit for at least six months.
We are looking for people who are interested in writing, feminism and popular culture.
Here’s the job description:
– Update the weekly newsletter dedicated to spreading the word about films by/about women – add new releases, link to relevant content on the site, remove titles that no longer playing, etc.
– Transcribe interviews with female directors, actors, and writers.
– Conduct research projects including for infographics, podcasts and presentations.
– Edit interviews with women directors for festival features
– Write blog posts as needed
This is a remote position and you will need solid internet access. The position reports to editor (Melissa Silverstein) and news editor (Inkoo Kang.)
The position will take 10-15 hours per week. It will begin right after the new year. You will be working from home and can mostly work according to your own schedule. Most communication will take place via email and GChat and skype.
Stipend available. (If you are not US based and don’t have a social security there is a ceiling you can be paid.)
Please send resume and short email as to why you want to work for Women and Hollywood to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE DECEMBER 10.