FLICC-Latin American Audiovisual Market is inviting filmmakers and / or producers to apply for the Coproduction Forum 2015, aimed at Latin American film
projects in development that are seeking financing. A maximum of 10 projects will be selected. The director or producer of each selected
project will be invited to FLICC-Latin American Audiovisual Market, which will expose their work to a jury and representatives of the Mexican and international
audiovisual industries: producers, buyers, programmers, sales agents and funds representatives.
FLICC/Coproduction Forum 2015 will take place within the framework of
the second edition of FLICC-Latin American Audiovisual Market to be held
Mexico City on October 27-31, 2015.
To register your project and manage all matters related to your participation in FLICC, you must enter and
create your profile at EVENTIVAL® (it is free and the information you provide is for the exclusive use of FLICC).
Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30, 2015, or your registration will be
1. Projects must have a producer and comply with all registration requirements.
2. Only projects in development that constitute a Latin American production and/ or Latin American co-production will be accepte.
3. Participants projects must be fiction or documentary films that have finished script and comply with a minimum duration of 60 minutes.
4. Projects will be accepted from Monday March 16, 2015 until Tuesday 30 June, 2015. Submission will not be accepted after this date, or those that were registered in the first edition of FLICC-Latin American Audiovisual Market.
5. Projects will be selected by a committee of experts from the film industry and their decision is final.
6. The official results of the selected projects will be announced on Wednesday, August 5, 2015 on the website www.flicc.net.
7. Latin American Audiovisual Market FLICC- will cover transportation and lodging expenses for either the producer or director of each selected project, in order
to attend the event and present their project to the jury and national and international audiovisual industry. The costs of any guests or additional
participant from each project are to be covered by them.
8. FLICC / Coproduction Forum 2015 will take place in two stages:
- Participants of the selected projects will have a day of individual meetings (One-on-One Meetings) with juries. Submissions should be only in Spanish or English.
The representatives of the selected projects will have a day of Q & As with professionals from the Meixcan and international audiovisual
industries in order to discuss possible partnerships. These conversation will be conducted in English or Spanish.
1. Fill the registration form available at www.flicc.net/convocatoria no later
than Tuesday June 30, 2015.
2. Prepare and submit project folder into a single PDF file with the following information:
- Project title in Spanish and English.
- Notes mentioning development strategies of the project (1 page Arial 12 point font, single spaced).
- Short synopsis (no more than 6 lines with 12 point Arial font, single spaced). Also include short synopsis in English.
- Long Synopsis (no more than 5 pages in Arial 12 point font, single spaced).
- Visual, narrative and sound approach (maximum 2 pages with 12-point Arial font, single spaced).
- Possible deals.
- Production team (director, producer, screenplay, executive producer, cinematography, art direction, sound, editing, music).
- Director’s Bio/filmography
- Writer’s Bio
- Producer’s Bio/filmography
- Datasheet (Genre, country of origin, language (s), color or b / w, final format, duration).
- Main locations.
- Total production budget. The amounts should be mentioned in US dollars (USD).
- Insured amount. The amounts should be mentioned in US dollars (USD) and the percentage should be mentioned.
- Amount to be financed. The amounts should be mentioned in US dollars (USD) and the percentage should be mentioned.
Financial Scheme (Indicate sources of funding, participation rates as well as confirmed and pending amounts each). The amounts should be mentioned in
US dollars (USD).
- Finished script. (Include in this the final script, or the latest version of it).
Photographic material available. (Possible locations, production design ideas, art references, etc.). This requirement may be waived only if having these materials should
be included in the folder.
project available. This requirement may be waived only if having this material must include the link and password VIMEO in the project folder.
- Contact (Name of the production company, name of contact person, contact email, website address).
3. The project folder should be sent no later than Tuesday June 30, 2015 to email@example.com.
4. Once they announced the official results on the website
www.flicc.net) FLICC-Latin American Audiovisual Market will notify the representatives of the selected projects and they will have the option of requesting
additional materials not listed in this call for submissions.
5. The project that the jury determines as the winner, should incorporate the logo FLICC-Latin American Audiovisual Market in the opening credits or end credits of the film, and in all advertising and press materials with the legend “FLICC / Forum Coproduction 2015”.
6. Any application implies acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this notice.
FLICC is also inviting filmmakers and/or producers in Latin America to apply for the Work In Progress 2015, aimed at Latin American films that are seeking financing for the post-production of his films, as well as sales agents or distributors to start their promotion and distribution.