Back to IndieWire

Registration is Now Live for IFP Independent Film Week!

Registration is Now Live for IFP Independent Film Week!

Although there are numerous industry events throughout the year, what makes IFP Independent Film Week unique is that it’s the only place in the U.S. where industry leaders gain access to over 140 new projects first before they are discovered at
festivals or by general audiences.

The projects participating in the Project Forum range in budget from micro-budgeted indies (<$500,000) to $5M star-driven material. While the majority
of documentary and narrative projects showcased are U.S-based (85%), the remaining 15% of projects are international works-in-progress. 45% of all projects
originate from outside New York and Los Angeles, representing talent from outside the traditional film hubs.

Each year during the event, more than 3,000 individual one-on-one meetings take place between filmmakers and representatives from more than 200 company representatives and 50 festival

Registered Industry Members:

-Granted access to Independent Film Week Project Forum Online featuring profiles of all projects, including trailers, lookbooks, synopses, and crew bios.

-Invited to special events and networking mixers, including sneak preview screenings.

-Receive Full Access to the Filmmaker Conference

-Company Profile featured in Industry Directory

-Selected Industry will be invited to meet with all sections of the Project Forum.

Industry selected for Project Forum Meetings will receive more in depth project profiles including project financing and rights availability.

Registered Festival Programmers:

All registered festival professionals participate in Film Week on the Festival Forum track. The IFP Festival Forum is a professional association that advocates for the needs and interests of Film Festivals and their organizers. The Festival Forum provides a collaborative platform for members to develop and share operational and curatorial efficiencies, set professional standards, and establish best practices. The Forum serves the collective priorities of its membership while leveraging its leadership, expertise, and vision within the international film community and the broader cultural landscape.

At Film Week, festival participant have access to:

-Exclusive Festival Forum events – special parties, discussions, and networking opportunities to connect with filmmakers, industry, and other festival professionals.

-Independent Film Week Project Forum Online, which features profiles of all projects including trailers, lookbooks, synopses, and crew bios.

-A week of panels and discussions at the Filmmaker Conference

-Company Profile featured in Industry Directory

Registration is  now open HERE

Sign Up: Stay on top of the latest breaking film and TV news! Sign up for our Email Newsletters here.

This Article is related to: News and tagged , , , , , , ,