- John Hillcoat’s action-thriller “Triple 9,” starring Casey Affleck, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Woody Harrelson, Anthony Mackie, Clifton Collins Jr., Norman Reedus, Aaron Paul, Kate Winslet, and Gal Gadot
- Michael Tiddes’ comedy “Fifty Shades of Black,” starring co-writer Marlon Wayans
- Garry Marshall’s romantic-comedy “Mother’s Day,” starring Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, and Jason Sudeikis
- Action-thriller “Sleepless Night,” starring Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan, Gabrielle Union, T.I., Dermot Mulroney, Scoot McNairy and David Harbour
- Ben Younger’s boxing drama “Bleed for This,” starring Miles Teller, Katey Sagal and Aaron Eckhart
- Animated family feature “Blazing Samurai,” produced by “The Lion King” director Rob Minkoff, Yair Landau, and Susan Purcell.
Open Road’s 2016 Slate Goes to Amazon Prime
Open Road's 2016 Slate Goes to Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime and Open Road Films have signed a multi-year content licensing agreement. Prime will be the exclusive non-cable premium subscription home for Open Road Films’ theatrical releases, beginning with their 2016 theatrical slate.
Starting in 2017, Prime members will have access to viewing the Open Road slate via the Amazon Instant Video app for TVs, connected devices and mobile devices, or online at Amazon.com/PIV. Open Road Films titles coming to Prime before any other non-cable subscription service in the U.S. will include: