Ever wanted to ask the TV experts a question? Well, IndieWire fielded your top queries last week before recording the latest episode of Very Good TV Podcast. With thoughts ranging from, “What show was the most painful to give up?” to “How hard did The Rock ball on ‘Ballers’ this week?”, IndieWire TV Editor Liz Shannon Miller and TV Critic Ben Travers tried to run through as many pressing questions as they could.
Don’t forget to subscribe via Soundcloud or iTunes, and follow IndieWire on Twitter and Facebook for all your pertinent TV news. Check out Liz and Ben’s Twitter feeds for more, more, more. Plus, don’t forget to listen to IndieWire’s other podcasts: Screen Talk with Eric Kohn and Anne Thompson, as well as IndieWire Influencers, hosted by Editor-in-Chief Dana Harris and featuring various guests relevant to anyone tracking independent film or the entertainment industry in general.
Related News and Articles:
- Wondering what to watch on Netflix this month? From “The Get Down” to “Rectify,” we’ve got you covered.
- How hard did The Rock ball this week? Liz has the full report.
- “Preacher” wrapped up its daring first season this Sunday. Our finale review is in.
- “Westworld” released its first footage at the TCAs, and we were there to ask all the right questions.
- Jon Stewart’s upcoming HBO show is going to be fully animated. That’s right, and there’s more.